Forums

Miscellaneous

Let's all take a deep breath

Posted in General

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 18 December 2013, 21:14
CoventryAllStars wrote:
im in div 5, Bot is in it too and they have 7 points... i mean how does Bot get into div 5, when theres teams in div 6
I've got a bot in my league too, I think its because so many people have quit lately?

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 18 December 2013, 21:34
FC Clock Face wrote:
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Am I the only one who is happy ?

Personally, I like the fact that I still dont have to watch the match - in that regard the update does not affect me.I dont want to watch stick men, graphically improved stick men or even 3D men playing the game, I just want the result.

Energy levels down is a bit annoying right now, but its a bug which will get sorted soon.

New Statistics - I'll get used to it, like you get used to a new car, laptop, or phone.

Once those two points are addressed the new developers can spend some time in the next few weeksfinding out what users want an working towards improving the game. Personally, I like that idea.
No mate I'm sure there are a lot of people who are happy.

However, you dont watch the matches and still wont, your annoyed at the energy levels issue, you think in time you will 'get used' to the new stats and you think that once they have fixed these problems you like the idea that they will spend some time improving the game and doing what users actually want.

Are you sure you are happy with it??
Your right. Saying I am happy is incorrect.

I mean I am not as unhappy as I was when all the time spent was talking about how to great match simulator was being developed.

Red Dwarf (whoop) 18 December 2013, 22:05
Manchester United wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
Manchester United wrote:
I think it's quite funny that some people still say it's a feature that NOBODY wanted even though it's been stated that only 6.01% of all active users have used the forums in the past 3 months. In addition it was one of the most wanted features in the poll a couple of years back. Yeah nobody wants it!
is this the defence smiley

it gets worse

youth academy was the most wanted at least keep to the facts

more tactically advanced sim yes
youth academy yes

stick men no
It's not a defence. I have no opinion on the match simulator. So that's a weak attack on your behalf. I'm quoting facts.

Sticking with facts. Match simulator was ONE of the most wanted features. Read and comprehend, please.

You can come back when you learn the most two most simple things; reading and comprehension.
AZ Magma wrote:
you messed up at least chnge it back and lets all move on
I didn't mess up. I'm not a developer. It won't get changed back so move on.
+1

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 18 December 2013, 22:17
LOL, I just tried to send a polite request to the OP to come back on here and answer the questions people have posed and he is only accepting messages from friends.

Says it all really. Head firmly buried in the sand.

Deleted club 18 December 2013, 22:25
Game Defender wrote:
Now... I can't be bothered to read all these angry post by game users, God bless you Bubbles (and other staff). But I have something to say, many of you new teams saying "what...Old vman is better" I tell you, games like this must keep developing... People voted for this... and got what the asked for, We must keep developing the game in order to make it better. Does anyone remember VMAN1? The games got much better and looks much better... and the game play/logic is also much better! If we just stop developing.. the game will fall behind. Well done staff team, I love this game and you are doing a good job to keep it that way.

I am the silent majority (Yeah the people who don't spam the forums with anti-update posts)
I re-iterate. A new match Sim shouldn't change other (better) features of the game. That is NOT what was requested. And saying that the game is better than it was - well of course it is- and it should be else nobody would pay for it! However this development is not progressive!

And you are not speaking on behalf of everyone who hasn't posted mate- you are speaking only for yourself. And posts of annoyance are not spam!

Nobody is saying stop developing it. It's hard to get through to some people.

FC Stoke (Rich) 18 December 2013, 22:57
Pots Deleted & Re-opened

Stay on Topic Please guys

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 December 2013, 23:24
I used to watch all my games, some at quite slow speeds; not because I liked the little coloured circles moving around the pitch - but because I wanted to understand what all my players were doing; so that I could tweek my tactics if I wanted them to perform differently.
Now, I feel there is no point in watching the games because I can't then go and put the necessary changes in place.

Furthermore - the huge fall in fitness levels haven't been properly fixed yet... - my Keeper is down to 60% fitness this evening - and it's only Wednesday!
He hasn't been injured, I don't train him hard and I've had my teams on "Normal" or lower tempo since the problems became evident on Monday.
- On that topic - I do realise he has a lower "fitness" ability in relation to his other stats... - but... - that doesn't show up in the new stats - which indicate his "Stamina" is fine.

I cannot see how the new abilities are better than the old ones - it appears to me that we're going to be buying players without being able to assess too many vital abilities - including Fitness, Creativity and Jumping.

I agree with you Bubbles that "Unplayable" is taking the whole thing a bit far - but I can tell you that people are leaving the game - I know because I've come across several already in other games I've joined recently.

Swanski Swans (Swanface) 19 December 2013, 00:02
Bah Humbug wrote:
Pots Deleted & Re-opened

Why was my quote erased? Game Defender IS a mole planted by the Development team, it is obvious that people are getting very touchy about this total disaster and object to PAYING CUSTOMERS comments! I know moderators can only do as they are told but it looks like the CREW should get out the Lifejackets!!!

FC Stoke (Rich) 19 December 2013, 00:05
Swanski Swans wrote:
Bah Humbug wrote:
Pots Deleted & Re-opened

Why was my quote erased? Game Defender IS a mole planted by the Development team, it is obvious that people are getting very touchy about this total disaster and object to PAYING CUSTOMERS comments! I know moderators can only do as they are told but it looks like the CREW should get out the Lifejackets!!!
I asked you to stay on topic...that's why it was deleted...

We all (well most) know who it is...

Edit: & mods/crew have nowt to do with development of the game...

OddBods (Scholium) 19 December 2013, 00:15
As it is now, it's an annoyance to play Not over-reacting, just my point of view.

Had it been like this when i first tried it, i'd not have signed up.

Please can we have our game back?