Posted in General

Deleted club 19 December 2013, 22:02
Rangers FC Academy wrote:
It Snow Xmas Yet FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Not sure if my lack of posts have been noticed of late.
I've noticed.
Don't let that worry you BTW!!! LOL
Not worried at all. I have way too much going on in my privste life right now to be worried about anything. I dont even worry about christmas. In fact I heard a rumour that its all going to be over within a week.
It will indeed and ill be counting the hours till Boxing Day when I can get to the pub smiley
That's terrible..... but no surprising! smiley
I love Xmas but once my big belly is full its over and the countdown begins till I can refill it with alcohol smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 19 December 2013, 22:03
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Tesco Value FC wrote:
Not sure if my lack of posts have been noticed of late.
I've noticed.
Don't let that worry you BTW!!! LOL
Not worried at all. I have way too much going on in my privste life right now to be worried about anything. I dont even worry about christmas. In fact I heard a rumour that its all going to be over within a week.
It will indeed and ill be counting the hours till Boxing Day when I can get to the pub smiley
That's terrible..... but no surprising! smiley
I love Xmas but once my big belly is full its over and the countdown begins till I can refill it with alcohol smiley
;-)

Crackalackin (Leroy) 19 December 2013, 22:07
I'm so disappointed with what's happened lately. I've never really been negative about the game, always loved it. But I'm struggling at the minute. We have changed the match sim, that now doesn't really work on iPad/iPhone. We have a new player stat page, but the new attributes are not in use? The new player overview makes it very hard to tell how good your players are. The game is a completely different game than the one I loved a few years ago. Just a real shame that the paying customers are not being listened to