Forums

Miscellaneous

New employee search ... - thoughts?

Posted in General

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 7 September 2023, 23:02
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Cap the number of trainers at 5, and do it now...not when they retire. I would gladly accept that change. That would have been the easiest and fairest upgrade.
Far more players would have complained with that update.

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 7 September 2023, 23:06
Briggs FC wrote:
I think the fairest option would be to reset all trainers and all teams start with none and include a cap use the new system.
Great idea. Everybody would be happy. Actually you should restart the game. Everyone back to lawn and 400 seats with 100.000 c in the pocket. That would be the fairest option. Nobody would complain or leave the game.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 7 September 2023, 23:14
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:
I think the fairest option would be to reset all trainers and all teams start with none and include a cap use the new system.
Great idea. Everybody would be happy. Actually you should restart the game. Everyone back to lawn and 400 seats with 100.000 c in the pocket. That would be the fairest option. Nobody would complain or leave the game.
I think you're getting a bit too excited.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 7 September 2023, 23:19
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:
I'm sure that will work out and maybe attract all the lost subscribers from yesteryears and those recently left smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 10 September 2023, 16:38
Has anyone managed to find any 20/20 trainers then or shall I just take the 19/20 ones I occasionally find?

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 10 September 2023, 16:50
Can’t i just sign trainers anymore straight away

FC Scol (Charlie) 10 September 2023, 17:04
Albania FC wrote:
Can’t i just sign trainers anymore straight away
Nope, have to use that search and get loads of 16-x-15 trainers lmao

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 10 September 2023, 19:28
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Has anyone managed to find any 20/20 trainers then or shall I just take the 19/20 ones I occasionally find?
I found one today.
But I would maybe secure the 19 and wait for the better option

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 September 2023, 19:39
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
the best so far 17x 20 aged 41 151k sign on fee no thanks. Had to hie aged 48yrs., 12x20x18 at a ridiculous high sign on fee.131 k

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 10 September 2023, 19:50
Lol I thought I would give it a chance but they actually taking the p*ss with the trainers and scouts imagine i have to wait 6 hours for some dead scouts and trainers to get found and you can only do one at a time uno wtf is this