Forums

Miscellaneous

New employee search ... - thoughts?

Posted in General

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 14 October 2023, 12:01
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
As far as I can see, the only things which actually needed to ensured in the old system were:

1) make web scraping of site impossible.
2) make sure that coaches are released/created at different times of the day. A slow release not a bulk list of goodies.
3) make a limit to the number of coaches a team can sign
4) make a limit to the number of coaches which are effective. Having more than x number being detrimental training etc

Might as well just change it back because this doesn't work.
Absolutely nailed it. Well said.

A Z Magma (floki) 15 October 2023, 12:23
if there arent any top 20/20 trainers around

does this mean going down the youth route is kind of blunted or pointless if you have to settle for an average trainer or one clearly not as good

who is making these decisions!!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 15 October 2023, 12:37
AZ Magma wrote:

does this mean going down the youth route is kind of blunted or pointless if you have to settle for an average trainer or one clearly not as good

Well, no, not really.
At the end of the day, whilst we may all be disappointed about the lack of 20X20 trainers - no-one more so than me, (funny how no- one is even mentioning 20X20X20 anymore), the bottom line is that if there continue to be so few available, then most people will not in the future have many of them, and therefore everyone else will be using inferior guys with the same average result, meaning we're all on a more similar, if less exciting, road together.

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 15 October 2023, 13:33
SuDoku AFC wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:

Well, no, not really.
At the end of the day, whilst we may all be disappointed about the lack of 20X20 trainers - no-one more so than me, (funny how no- one is even mentioning 20X20X20 anymore), the bottom line is that if there continue to be so few available, then most people will not in the future have many of them, and therefore everyone else will be using inferior guys with the same average result, meaning we're all on a more similar, if less exciting, road together.
I do agree with this its same for everyone. I remember about 10 years ago some one joined the game. Created a youth. Must of been one in a million. He hit the jackpot big time. It would kind of spoiled the fun for me. I am using a trainer in the 15-16 range out of one search I don't really need one. I don't use trainers on my 15yr old creations. Done pretty well this week. Upgraded training ground twice. On expanded training ground. Could go for advanced training ground. Not bad after 25 days. I have played this before. Want to buy more players to flip. Only thing wrong with this game is not many players on it any more.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 17 October 2023, 16:05
I feel that I should report that I have found a 20x20.

It has taken whatever it is (8 weeks?) and (at a conservative estimate) 1.5 million, but I have got there.

Straight on to find the next one!

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 17 October 2023, 18:47
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
I feel that I should report that I have found a 20x20.

It has taken whatever it is (8 weeks?) and (at a conservative estimate) 1.5 million, but I have got there.

Straight on to find the next one!
Grats on the 20x20