Forums

Miscellaneous

How long will it take?

Posted in General

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 11:59
Thinking about starting all over again and build a team only from my own youth players.
Someone has done it I suppose. How long did it take?
Reckoning by the "lovely potential" I'm getting with my youth players, a long, long time smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 December 2016, 13:20
Please mind your language.

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 13:22
Sorry, forgot myself smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 28 December 2016, 15:25
http://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/442545

Check him out. All his players are his own creations. I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering a few of your questions regarding how long and what his challenges were. Probably depends how you ask. But he's been quite successful In building his squad from scratch. Making it within the top 100 multiple times and playing In a top flight. I'm not sure if he has won a top flight or major trophy with his team however.

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 15:43
Tks, mate, will contact him

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 28 December 2016, 15:52
About a year.

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 15:59
Looking at moody's players, I think that's the time frame, too. I will take only youth on board with an avg of 120 after 5 trains. That may add another 6 to 8 month I reckon.

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 December 2016, 16:02
I've done this as well, my players are nearing the end of their careers I bet with most having between 1500-1800 caps. My players are a collection of either my own youths when I had premium for a brief period, untrained youths I picked up or slightly below talent/borderline talent youths I picked up for cheap on the market, trained on the red training ground every day with no trainer. Interestingly the one player that has never played a game (one of my forwards) had severely stunted stat growth because of the 1/7 mood, wasn't expecting the effect to be that profound. Started this experiment 14 months ago smiley

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 16:24
CF Galacticos wrote:
I've done this as well, my players are nearing the end of their careers I bet with most having between 1500-1800 caps. My players are a collection of either my own youths when I had premium for a brief period, untrained youths I picked up or slightly below talent/borderline talent youths I picked up for cheap on the market, trained on the red training ground every day with no trainer. Interestingly the one player that has never played a game (one of my forwards) had severely stunted stat growth because of the 1/7 mood, wasn't expecting the effect to be that profound. Started this experiment 14 months ago smiley
I want to do it only with my own youth, other untrained ones I can find will be sold imediatley after 5 trains to bring some funds in.

Deleted club 28 December 2016, 16:31
Will have to start selling my team then, that might take a couple of weeks, too, but will start with my own youth tomorrow (3 left for this week)