Forums

Miscellaneous

How long will it take?

Posted in General

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 20 March 2017, 13:31
To be honest mate I would not be waiting on creating players to fill positions. Once you have 11 players good to go then set the formation out as best you can to include them. Assuming you have created your youths specifying which general position you require (i.e. you don't have 11 forwards) but instead a decent spread from front to back of the pitch then go go go! If you don't then your older players will become too old before the youngest players have developed enough to have a positive impact. Just my opinion smiley

Deleted club 20 March 2017, 13:35
Will do asap, I've 11 players ready. Still have to create youth this week and will try to get midfielders anyhow because they take longer to get a decent rating.

Deleted club 21 March 2017, 14:29
So in about 2 hours my players will be gone and then I've only my own youth (+a few untrained ones I found) left. Now the journey starts in earnest and being used to sh!t trains anyhow, not much adaptation is needed smiley

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 21 March 2017, 15:37
Good luck Mats!

Deleted club 21 March 2017, 15:45
Tks, mate. Let's see what happens to the next crop of youngsters

Deleted club 27 March 2017, 19:12
Now well on the way, got some decent players this week, overall team strength is on 8, playing in division 5 and should stay there for a while. Interesting to see how long it will take to division 4, my guess is around 2 month.

Deleted club 10 April 2017, 18:15
Steady progress, again 2 useful players this week. Another one is so or so, undecided about him, but don't see him making the grade. The team average was 115 today, one trained to 192, the other 150.
The 3rd one was on 88, the other 2 in the 20th, so not usable. Team average has gone up to 10, but it's a very slow progress and I don't know when I will be ready for division 4, might take longer then the 2 month I first predicted.
If you want to test your patience, this is a very good way to try it out!
Breaking even on the money front right now, contracts and stadium repairs take their toll, but could compensate for it with a few untrained one I sold on after a few trains. Nothing big, but better then nothing, I suppose.
Next updated next week then, cheers smiley
Mats

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 11 April 2017, 05:16
I would try this, but the only player I've had who is even decent was my central defender. I rarely get players to train even above 100 after 3 trains. Maybe it's just not a feasible option for myself yet, but most of my players I picked up at 15 and they are progressing nicely. Just bumped into div4 with a 25 rated squad and I believe that I can beat relegation this week. But we will see how the week progresses.

Deleted club 11 April 2017, 10:37
Looking at your squad, staying up shouldn't be to much of a problem. Nice team you've built smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 12 April 2017, 07:19
Faro FC wrote:
Looking at your squad, staying up shouldn't be to much of a problem. Nice team you've built smiley
It certainly has taken time. I try to keep all my decent youth now but only had the one who was really worth keeping. I think I'm going on 4-5 months working this squad up now