Forums

Miscellaneous

How long will it take?

Posted in General

Deleted club 12 April 2017, 09:57
Teufel hunden wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
Looking at your squad, staying up shouldn't be to much of a problem. Nice team you've built smiley
It certainly has taken time. I try to keep all my decent youth now but only had the one who was really worth keeping. I think I'm going on 4-5 months working this squad up now
Try naming them yourself. Looks like it has at least some effect. I got better youth players (not every week, but on the whole) since I started it.

Deleted club 12 April 2017, 14:33
Faro FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
Looking at your squad, staying up shouldn't be to much of a problem. Nice team you've built smiley
It certainly has taken time. I try to keep all my decent youth now but only had the one who was really worth keeping. I think I'm going on 4-5 months working this squad up now
Try naming them yourself. Looks like it has at least some effect. I got better youth players (not every week, but on the whole) since I started it.
In the last two weeks I have made 5 players that are fine. They are not crazy, but they can work (I name them myself). I accept players above a training on 80%

Deleted club 12 April 2017, 15:54
ArsenaI Football Club wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
In the last two weeks I have made 5 players that are fine. They are not crazy, but they can work (I name them myself). I accept players above a training on 80%
Yep, nothing fancy. Often they start well (I had 2 over the last 3 weeks with a first train over 190), but eventually they drop off, but are still useful.

Deleted club 12 April 2017, 15:59
Faro FC wrote:
ArsenaI Football Club wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Faro FC wrote:
Yep, nothing fancy. Often they start well (I had 2 over the last 3 weeks with a first train over 190), but eventually they drop off, but are still useful.
Yes exactly!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 12 April 2017, 16:37
I've tried that alot with the naming. Have a couple in my squad atm that are training well and had a few over the years.

I reckon I've named over 40+ and about 5/6 have been worth keeping. I'd confidently say naming your youths has no advantage whatsoever. I like to see authenticity though so definitely encourage it.

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 14 April 2017, 04:44
Well, it looks like my ambition of staying up this week is not going well. But I'll get relegated and toss a few games to make 3rd place for a few more weeks until I can confidently compete at the next level.
However, I am a skeptic on the naming your own players, I've tried and somehow done worse than if I don't name them at all. I've had one super and that's it.. 3 sold for more than 5 million, but that's out of 40+ pages of youth created. I'd say I'm still doing better than clubs that have been here much longer than me on the youth page because I know there are some who have yet to create even a single super.

Deleted club 14 April 2017, 05:00
Teufel hunden wrote:
Well, it looks like my ambition of staying up this week is not going well. But I'll get relegated and toss a few games to make 3rd place for a few more weeks until I can confidently compete at the next level.
However, I am a skeptic on the naming your own players, I've tried and somehow done worse than if I don't name them at all. I've had one super and that's it.. 3 sold for more than 5 million, but that's out of 40+ pages of youth created. I'd say I'm still doing better than clubs that have been here much longer than me on the youth page because I know there are some who have yet to create even a single super.
Over the past 12 months, I have gone through a conservative estimate of 1,000 newly created players (untrained + my own youths, 52 weeks x 20/week). During which none were rated promising or higher. Would say 99.8% of them were garbage, with 0.2% (20 out of 1000, or 1 every ~3 weeks) somewhat sellable meaning 500k+

Hoping the new update brings me better luck smiley

Deleted club 18 April 2017, 07:44
Sachin United wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Over the past 12 months, I have gone through a conservative estimate of 1,000 newly created players (untrained + my own youths, 52 weeks x 20/week). During which none were rated promising or higher. Would say 99.8% of them were garbage, with 0.2% (20 out of 1000, or 1 every ~3 weeks) somewhat sellable meaning 500k+

Hoping the new update brings me better luck smiley
When I started the game, I think I found 2 or 3 players under the old rating system. Spent hours on searching untrained youth. Own youth, zilch!

Deleted club 18 April 2017, 07:49
No new players this week, all of my own youth much too low for being of any kind of use.
Business as usual smiley
The only thing to be happy about is this guys train today:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/11910452-matias-koivula/training
As the team averaged 124, this was kind of outstanding and cheered me up a little bit, because mainly, the training sessions are frustrating smiley

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 19 April 2017, 02:37
Teufel hunden wrote:
I'd say I'm still doing better than clubs that have been here much longer than me on the youth page because I know there are some who have yet to create even a single super.
Super smiley haha my club doesn't even create talents..