Forums

Miscellaneous

How long will it take?

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 20 April 2017, 17:08
Sachin United wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Well, it looks like my ambition of staying up this week is not going well. But I'll get relegated and toss a few games to make 3rd place for a few more weeks until I can confidently compete at the next level.
However, I am a skeptic on the naming your own players, I've tried and somehow done worse than if I don't name them at all. I've had one super and that's it.. 3 sold for more than 5 million, but that's out of 40+ pages of youth created. I'd say I'm still doing better than clubs that have been here much longer than me on the youth page because I know there are some who have yet to create even a single super.
Over the past 12 months, I have gone through a conservative estimate of 1,000 newly created players (untrained + my own youths, 52 weeks x 20/week). During which none were rated promising or higher. Would say 99.8% of them were garbage, with 0.2% (20 out of 1000, or 1 every ~3 weeks) somewhat sellable meaning 500k+

Hoping the new update brings me better luck smiley
The rarity of creating a youth of "promising" or higher is ridiculous.
Think about it like this. The general statistics say that there are a bit over 9 million players in this game. And only maybe 15,000 of those will ever be good enough to play division 1 level (roughly 3000 players currently in division 1 based on 14 leagues and 16 teams per with a starting 11 and a backup or two right now) so counting the ones active in division one, and multiplying by about 4 (based on 28-33 being active in D1, 24-27 as the next group to step in, 19-23 behind them and <19 behind that each supposedly having a similar number of that level talents) that comes out to around .15% of youths are "supers" meaning roughly 1/650 created each week would fall into that category.
I understand that it's not like your team has a running percentage on making a super, so the distribution is more weighted on when youths are created. Each youth has an equal chance to be in that category, but sadly not all will make it.

Please be aware that my numbers here are all estimates and not an accurate representation of where the numbers truly lie. But I would be interested in knowing exactly how many youths are created each week and what percentage of those end up being of a promising or higher potential.

Deleted club 20 April 2017, 20:37
Teufel hunden wrote:
Sachin United wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Well, it looks like my ambition of staying up this week is not going well. But I'll get relegated and toss a few games to make 3rd place for a few more weeks until I can confidently compete at the next level.
However, I am a skeptic on the naming your own players, I've tried and somehow done worse than if I don't name them at all. I've had one super and that's it.. 3 sold for more than 5 million, but that's out of 40+ pages of youth created. I'd say I'm still doing better than clubs that have been here much longer than me on the youth page because I know there are some who have yet to create even a single super.
Over the past 12 months, I have gone through a conservative estimate of 1,000 newly created players (untrained + my own youths, 52 weeks x 20/week). During which none were rated promising or higher. Would say 99.8% of them were garbage, with 0.2% (20 out of 1000, or 1 every ~3 weeks) somewhat sellable meaning 500k+

Hoping the new update brings me better luck smiley
The rarity of creating a youth of "promising" or higher is ridiculous.
Think about it like this. The general statistics say that there are a bit over 9 million players in this game. And only maybe 15,000 of those will ever be good enough to play division 1 level (roughly 3000 players currently in division 1 based on 14 leagues and 16 teams per with a starting 11 and a backup or two right now) so counting the ones active in division one, and multiplying by about 4 (based on 28-33 being active in D1, 24-27 as the next group to step in, 19-23 behind them and <19 behind that each supposedly having a similar number of that level talents) that comes out to around .15% of youths are "supers" meaning roughly 1/650 created each week would fall into that category.
I understand that it's not like your team has a running percentage on making a super, so the distribution is more weighted on when youths are created. Each youth has an equal chance to be in that category, but sadly not all will make it.

Please be aware that my numbers here are all estimates and not an accurate representation of where the numbers truly lie. But I would be interested in knowing exactly how many youths are created each week and what percentage of those end up being of a promising or higher potential.
Maybe this helps:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/895-rebalance-potential-distribution

Deleted club 11 May 2017, 10:36
Nothing really new, team rating is up to 14, new players are few and far between and still be in 5th division mid-table. This is testing my resolve very much I must admit.
Hopefully I get some useful youth's next week.
Until the next update, cheers

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 May 2017, 16:45
What's your overall training average like?

Deleted club 11 May 2017, 17:41
Lowest was 85 during the past few weeks, highest 144, my guess is avg around 105 to 110.
It varies a lot and I'm too lazy to count it myself smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2017, 10:05
Short update. Training is a pain, players getting up in ratings very slowly ( a few exceptions),
and no luck with untrained ones, either. Breaking even on the money front at most, so would be nice to get to division 4 and stay there to get some credits in. Guess another month will pass before I'm ready to get and stay there.
Cheers
Mats

Deleted club 28 July 2017, 10:26
After a short visit to div 4, I'm back to div 5.
Looks like it will take another 2 month before I can go up a division. Income is stagnating, breaking even most of the time, so no progress on that front.
Training average is around a little over 100, so nothing to shout about, either.
This is really testing my patience, my own youth's are not even lower talent level most of the time, but I wanted to try it and have to live with it I guess smiley

Deleted club 19 September 2017, 08:08
After long last, a little update. Have established myself in the 4th Turkish division, was a bit of a roller coaster at the beginning, but now I'm there to stay.
Got at long last a very good youth (keeper) and some decent ones in between.
Still struggling a bit with the finance side of it, making a few coins, but after contracts, repairs and so on, not much remains.

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 19 September 2017, 08:24
I'm impressed by your persistence. You may not have made many credits yet but you do have a squad valued at 60 million + so its not too bad.

Deleted club 21 March 2018, 15:06
Another update:
After a year now I'm between 3rd and 2nd Division, a little up and down. Sold a few players due to age reasons and made some coin, not much, I think I got up about 25 million in a year, so not much. I don't think I'll ever win the first Division, but I want to get and stay there for a while, then I see it as mission accomplished smiley