Forums

Miscellaneous

Instagram?

Posted in Off Topic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 15:30
Champione wrote:
I'm just saying that finding a partner online isn't a bad way of going about things
Yes it is.

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 15:31
FC Venom wrote:
Champione wrote:
I'm just saying that finding a partner online isn't a bad way of going about things
Yes it is.
Why?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 15:34
Champione wrote:
FC Venom wrote:
Champione wrote:
Yes it is.
Why?
Sorry.

IMO, yes it is.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 15:49
Champione wrote:
Company?
And yeah you could find the woman of your dreams while your wasted at 12AM. But I'm saying it's more ideal to use a dating site.
Yes company or Agency you might call it. There are many in Dublin. Some so called reputable dating agencies are Twos company and Intro Matchmaking. I'm sorry but it's definately not more ideal in my opinion using a dating site. Background checks and the likes are used in these agencies and of course that would be the norm to stop any potential danger to people where as online on some dating app, you don't have that. I really can go on and on if you wish but this is becoming bit boring now and we are not going to agree about much in regards to needing and not needing social media etc etc and what's the best way to meet a woman smiley

Actually here...this is what intro say smiley

'Intro Matchmaking is a professional, fully registered, Irish-owned introductions service that understands dating in Ireland and being single should be a time of excitement and new opportunities, and with years of experience hand-crafting matches for our clients, our matchmakers can’t wait to introduce you. Having launched in 2011, Intro matchmaking has successfully matched thousands of happy clients, providing an elite dating service to those that have tired of the dating scene. Arranging up to 100 dates every single week, our 6 staff members work together to take the stress and strain out of the dating scene and provide an honest, open and efficient alternative to dating websites, free dating apps and the pub scene.'

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 16:36
Just put IMO in your sentence, saves the storytelling smiley

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 17:18
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Company?
And yeah you could find the woman of your dreams while your wasted at 12AM. But I'm saying it's more ideal to use a dating site.
Yes company or Agency you might call it. There are many in Dublin. Some so called reputable dating agencies are Twos company and Intro Matchmaking. I'm sorry but it's definately not more ideal in my opinion using a dating site. Background checks and the likes are used in these agencies and of course that would be the norm to stop any potential danger to people where as online on some dating app, you don't have that. I really can go on and on if you wish but this is becoming bit boring now and we are not going to agree about much in regards to needing and not needing social media etc etc and what's the best way to meet a woman smiley

'Intro Matchmaking is a professional, fully registered, Irish-owned introductions service that understands dating in Ireland and being single should be a time of excitement and new opportunities, and with years of experience hand-crafting matches for our clients, our matchmakers can’t wait to introduce you. Having launched in 2011, Intro matchmaking has successfully matched thousands of happy clients, providing an elite dating service to those that have tired of the dating scene. Arranging up to 100 dates every single week, our 6 staff members work together to take the stress and strain out of the dating scene and provide an honest, open and efficient alternative to dating websites, free dating apps and the pub scene.'
That is kind like Tinder anyway and isn't that online? I thought your point was that people should go out to find people rather than go online and do it?

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 17:18
FC Venom wrote:
Champione wrote:
FC Venom wrote:
Champione wrote:
Yes it is.
Why?
Sorry.

IMO, yes it is.
smiley Saying IMO doesn't make you right.
You have to back up your point.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 17:21
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Company?

That is kind like Tinder anyway and isn't that online? I thought your point was that people should go out to find people rather than go online and do it?
It's more ideal than tinder...do you not agree?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 17:23
What kind of background checks can you do on tinder?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 17:24
If you still think tinder is more ideal, knock yourself out because I'm done here. I'm tired trying to open your eyes smiley