Forums

Miscellaneous

Instagram?

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 01:02
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Actually it is more ideal to find someone over social media. Like Tinder for example you can find someone who shares similiar interests to you, plan a date and go and meet them.
And about information. I would probably never knew Stan Lee or the founder of Spongebob died. Not that I don't search stuff up but that it isn't something that I normally look out for.
No it's not more ideal to find someone over social media smiley There are companies nowadays just for example that you can sign up to, list your interests etc and they'll match you with someone of similar interests. About Stan Lee or spongebob founder, it's possible you can just check certain trending websites...just saying smiley
Sites such as??
Man there are seriously loads of trending sites. Just type trending news sites into Google for example. You can even type in trending news in England but the one i use from time to time is the global news website https://globalnews.ca/trending/ You don't want me to list you meet and greet dating sites do you? smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 15 December 2018, 01:42
Twitter is typically very good for trending news. And tbh Twitter is the main social media I use, I follow friends, journalists, Leicester players, transfer gossip, politicians. Everyone and everything I'm interested in all on 1 platform. Absolutely brilliant.

As for Facebook, well its crap, I tend to check it once a day just on the off chance that anything interesting has been posted, most of the time its girls that I used to go to school with posting pictures of their babies smiley
The only thing its useful for is Messenger.

As for the WhatsApp debate earlier, imo it's not a social media, it's simply a messaging app.

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 10:15
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Actually it is more ideal to find someone over social media. Like Tinder for example you can find someone who shares similiar interests to you, plan a date and go and meet them.
And about information. I would probably never knew Stan Lee or the founder of Spongebob died. Not that I don't search stuff up but that it isn't something that I normally look out for.
No it's not more ideal to find someone over social media smiley There are companies nowadays just for example that you can sign up to, list your interests etc and they'll match you with someone of similar interests. About Stan Lee or spongebob founder, it's possible you can just check certain trending websites...just saying smiley
Sites such as??
Man there are seriously loads of trending sites. Just type trending news sites into Google for example. You can even type in trending news in England but the one i use from time to time is the global news website https://globalnews.ca/trending/ You don't want me to list you meet and greet dating sites do you? smiley
Why would I go out of my way to go on sites when I can get the information I need from social media. And some dating sites can be counted as social media. Going by what No Pukka was saying you get to 'meet randoms'. Besides what information am I going to find out from a dating site smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 12:20
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Sites such as??
Why would I go out of my way to go on sites when I can get the information I need from social media. And some dating sites can be counted as social media. Going by what No Pukka was saying you get to 'meet randoms'. Besides what information am I going to find out from a dating site smiley
I'm just basically pointing out in reference to what's trending that a social site is not needed for that since you had brought up about Stan Lee and about founder of spongebob had passed away and I'm not talking about dating sites like Tinder and the likes either...Again, I'm saying there are companies nowadays where you can sign up listing your interests and they match you with people who have similar interests so when they hook you up together and you go on a date together, it is then you can find out all the information you want. I'm not saying that's for everyone...I'm just saying you don't necessarily need Tinder. There are other ways of meeting similar people with similar interests.

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 12:47
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Sites such as??
I'm just basically pointing out in reference to what's trending that a social site is not needed for that since you had brought up about Stan Lee and about founder of spongebob had passed away and I'm not talking about dating sites like Tinder and the likes either...Again, I'm saying there are companies nowadays where you can sign up listing your interests and they match you with people who have similar interests so when they hook you up together and you go on a date together, it is then you can find out all the information you want. I'm not saying that's for everyone...I'm just saying you don't necessarily need Tinder. There are other ways of meeting similar people with similar interests.
True but if you wanted to find someone with similar interests to you the best way to go about it would be to use a site like Tinder or sites that connect you with someone else. Yes not everyone prefers to find someone that way but it is still a convenient way to go about it. Just like it is convenient to find out information about something go about my day than to take time out to find something.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 13:14
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Champione wrote:
Sites such as??
True but if you wanted to find someone with similar interests to you the best way to go about it would be to use a site like Tinder or sites that connect you with someone else. Yes not everyone prefers to find someone that way but it is still a convenient way to go about it. Just like it is convenient to find out information about something go about my day than to take time out to find something.
Why is it the best way when the company offers the same thing? You are still going to be connected with people using a company for example.What is the difference to you? Bloody hell mate...you could find the woman of your dreams some night when you are both drunk and goggle eyed in some nite club.

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 14:02
Company?
And yeah you could find the woman of your dreams while your wasted at 12AM. But I'm saying it's more ideal to use a dating site.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 15 December 2018, 15:05
If you need a dating site to get a woman, there's no hope for you.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 December 2018, 15:06
Tinder is a hook up app. People find one night stands there, not life partners. Sure some may end up finding the peraon of their dreams but that number is massively dwarfed by the number of people who use it to find meaningless sex

Trying to promote Tinder as a dating form of social media is ridiculous. Let alone trying to say its the 'ideal way of meeting someone'

Think the appropriate adage is 'opinions on everything, experience in nothing'

Champione (Rich) 15 December 2018, 15:16
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Tinder is a hook up app. People find one night stands there, not life partners. Sure some may end up finding the peraon of their dreams but that number is massively dwarfed by the number of people who use it to find meaningless sex

Trying to promote Tinder as a dating form of social media is ridiculous. Let alone trying to say its the 'ideal way of meeting someone'

Think the appropriate adage is 'opinions on everything, experience in nothing'
smiley So what if loads of people find meaningless sex on their that doesn't stop people from finding partners on there. Just because people don't always do things the same way they use to doesn't make it wrong. I'm not here to argue whether or not Tinder is a dating app or a hook up app or a social media or whatever. I'm just saying that finding a partner online isn't a bad way of going about things