Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 March 2020, 22:27
Johns Army wrote:
Just on a small break rn hope you all are staying safe and staying away from public and keeping distances.

Just moved one covid out of itu to be transferred. Long day zzz
Keep going John! Massively appreciated by the entire nation!

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2020, 16:30
Edit

I'm sorry

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 23 March 2020, 17:23
seriously vinnie says yoiur saying wetre blaming the world not breathing ,i understand weve messed up climate change,,so yoir bazic;y saying the death of a few thousand is our fault?

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 March 2020, 17:28
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
I share a very unpopular opinion about the virus, I don't think the strain is strong enough to its job.

Humans are a awful race, the earth cannot breath because of us, and people are moaning that a few thousand people can't breath because of a virus, I feel the survival of the earth is more important than the survival of humans.

That's all I'm saying publicly
“Few thousand” you mean hundreds of thousands into millions it will effect. It’s going to last til next year atleast it’s not going to just go away. In the next few weeks the UK will surge in numbers dramatically just as Italy has done causing thousands of deaths & putting tremendous pressure on us working in the NHS.

Perhaps once you catch it you’ll realise why those people are moaning about not being able to breathe.. how your inside & lungs feel like there is broken glass inside them everytime you breath... then you’ll be asking us to look after you.

Most of the country will catch it within the year. Depending on how badly you get it you might change your comments.

Summy rangers FC (Butsy boy) 23 March 2020, 18:00
vinny think about you've made Edited BWof yourself pal think about ye you your younger do you have asthma copd a do am 53 ave got parents that are over 70 with the same its because clowns like you think ave not got anything so am ok but the il pass it on to some person that's no as fit as you VIinny

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2020, 18:21
Edit

I'm sorry

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2020, 18:32
Edit

I'm sorry

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 March 2020, 18:36
Some of the most insensitive posts I have ever read on here. I'm both surprised and disappointed. People are risking their lives helping others and innocent people are dying of a virus through no fault of their own. Unbelievable opinions Vinny. Keep your posts suitable for people of all ages please (this goes for everyone)

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2020, 18:41
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Some of the most insensitive posts I have ever read on here. I'm both surprised and disappointed. People are risking their lives helping others and innocent people are dying of a virus through no fault of their own. Unbelievable opinions Vinny. Keep your posts suitable for people of all ages please (this goes for everyone)
OK I apologise people don't agree

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 March 2020, 20:18
Very disappointed & utterly disgusted.

I’m going into work now for the next 12-13 hours already knowing it’s very understaffed, there will be no rest or breaks, I will see many very sick people with covid.. will see deaths.. will see tiredness and people working at breaking point.. we will all be putting our own health at risk while we are working too.

Yet it is very disappointing to read some comments that don’t seem to appreciate that at all. While your at home with your feet up.

Horrid. smiley