Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 27 February 2021, 20:23
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I'm okay this is my 8th day, I'm still positive but symptoms have gone. Occasional little cough now but im good smiley
smiley
Good news matey smiley

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 2 March 2021, 22:37
Johns Army wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
hope everyone is staying safe, I am now into isolating for next 10 days myself as started showing symptoms just waiting on result. Anyone can get it no matter your age. I hope i just have a normal flu but its very covid like from experience.
Hope you recover soon matey smiley
Hope so smiley Waking up with a temp of 38.9 & dry cough was annoying.
How ya doing John Boy?
+1 ?
I'm okay this is my 8th day, I'm still positive but symptoms have gone. Occasional little cough now but im good smiley
Good to hear, keep us updated please

Johns Army (John) Moderator 3 March 2021, 16:18
im good back to work already as they were pushing it lol

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 5 March 2021, 23:05
1% pay Rise for the NHS after the year they have had its Fu*king disgusting

SuDoku AFC (Howard Garns) Crew 6 March 2021, 21:38
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
1% pay Rise for the NHS after the year they have had its Fu*king disgusting
Agreed.

IMO double wages would be absolutely deserved, but in reality 5% and a medal should be the minimum.

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 6 March 2021, 21:41
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
1% pay Rise for the NHS after the year they have had its Fu*king disgusting
Agreed.

IMO double wages would be absolutely deserved, but in reality 5% and a medal should be the minimum.
Completely agreed

SuDoku AFC (Howard Garns) Crew 6 March 2021, 21:48
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
1% pay Rise for the NHS after the year they have had its Fu*king disgusting
Agreed.

IMO double wages would be absolutely deserved, but in reality 5% and a medal should be the minimum.
Completely agreed
I mean, really, - where would we all be without all of them?
- and the answer - without exaggeration - is, many more of us would be Dead.
I for one would happily pay 1% more on my income tax to go on an NHS across the board pay rise..

The Goon Sqwad (Vinny) 6 March 2021, 21:55
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
1% pay Rise for the NHS after the year they have had its Fu*king disgusting
Agreed.

IMO double wages would be absolutely deserved, but in reality 5% and a medal should be the minimum.
Completely agreed
I mean, really, - where would we all be without all of them?
- and the answer - without exaggeration - is, many more of us would be Dead.
I for one would happily pay 1% more on my income tax to go on an NHS across the board pay rise..
But the powers that are do not recognise this, and if the do, they're Showing complete ignorance. It really is appalling that a 99 year old man Captain Sir Tom Moore, done what he did before his 100th birthday in support of our NHS, he was Knighted for it, the media honourd him and even his Funeral was televised for the national public for his gratitude to the NHS yet our government says, good job we cannot afford to pay the public sector but hey take 1% for your outstanding work.

They're trying to justify this but saying we cannot afford to even pay 1% but we'll give it to them anyway
Reply