Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 April 2020, 10:26
Hope you are all coping and being good and staying at home smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 April 2020, 11:41
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Hope you are all coping and being good and staying at home smiley
I seen a bunch of people hanging around together last night in very close contact drinking away. Idiots. Bunch of people across the water arriving on our shores via ferry for Easter holidays. Unbelievable.

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 11 April 2020, 12:44
im stuck for words,total shut dowm immenent due to those clowns smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 April 2020, 13:18
Selfish idiots smiley

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 11 April 2020, 13:34
From what I've seen out and about through walking my dog, lots of people are being careless and not following the rules. For example, the amount of people who have crossed the road only to come towards me rather than wait a little bit longer to be at least 2m apart is ridiculous. I want a total lockdown at this rate, even though it'll be very tough, to beat this virus sooner.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 11 April 2020, 13:45
I have to say that where I am, it's the exact opposite.
We've not been out much - but when we do - anyone coming along a footpath either crosses over before reaching us - or we do.
The only exceptions are the "joggers" who you don't hear coming up behind you, and they just tend to run past without giving much space smiley
Generally here tho, there're no kids playing out, very few of my neighbours are going out, and there are almost no "visitors" to anyone that I've seen.
Perhaps this is why we (North Yorkshire) have fewer cases than the country average.
And long may that last!!!
No-one is safe, - and more to the point - do these idiots who continue to flout the rules brought in to protect everyone, not have anyone they love? (grandparents for instance even if they claim not to be bothered about their parents) - no relatives in the NHS?

From the first word from China I'd've closed our borders, or at the very least imposed 14 day quarantine on everyone entering the country.
And, why we haven't had at least reasonable stocks of PPE for our essential service staff, is just completely beyond my comprehension.

https://www.yorkmix.com/nine-pictures-which-show-what-an-extraordinary-bank-holiday-this-has-been/

Lateside united (KK) 12 April 2020, 19:06
One good thing about this virus is I got golf course all to my self it's heaven

A Z Magma (floki) 13 April 2020, 15:44
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
I'm so Sorry for Trolling this Thread, I honestly Believed that the Media were making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill, this Covid 19 wasn't that bad and everyone were panicking for no reason.

Seems I was extremely Wrong and my Comments were awful and not welcome anywhere (apart from we do need to start looking after our Earth and Animals)

John well done on the Fantastic Job you are doing, Hats off to you and The NHS I appreciate your service, thank you.

To everyone else I am sorry
they are though dont apologise

mortality rates the same each age for past years its all the joke system they have to test people to ridiculously skew everything

people are like sheep wake up!

is the youth team finished yet?smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 15 April 2020, 11:50
AZ Magma wrote:
they are though dont apologise

mortality rates the same each age for past years its all the joke system they have to test people to ridiculously skew everything

people are like sheep wake up!
What do you mean? Are you saying that people are over exaggerating the severity of covid?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 April 2020, 21:00
So, it's 8pm Thursday again already... > time for our NHS thank you ...