Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Irish United (Irishman) 8 February 2019, 17:45
Champione wrote:
This is probably the end of the road for me. Game just isn't fun anymore. Chow smiley
smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 February 2019, 18:42
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley
Not really sure why you are being so negative about the guy? It's very difficult to win anything without premium.
Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill I'm just standing by my comment I'm not gonna back track just because a few people said he achieved a good few conversations on the forms.

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 8 February 2019, 19:06
Anything changed? Haven't been on for months

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 February 2019, 20:16
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley
Not really sure why you are being so negative about the guy? It's very difficult to win anything without premium.
Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill I'm just standing by my comment I'm not gonna back track just because a few people said he achieved a good few conversations on the forms.
smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 February 2019, 23:05
Eat s*** Wilder. Well done Villa, cracking come back and we are STILL top of the league. Bring on the scum (Ipswich).

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 February 2019, 23:24
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Eat s*** Wilder. Well done Villa, cracking come back and we are STILL top of the league. Bring on the scum (Ipswich).
I was listening to a Norwich fan on the radio convinced that Ipswich were going to win...chuffing Paul Lambert...they'll beat us and then not win again for 20 games ........can't see you losing though tbh....what kind of reception will Lambert get?

Irish United (Irishman) 9 February 2019, 14:27
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Eat s*** Wilder. Well done Villa, cracking come back
Agreed
No Pukki No Party wrote:
and we are STILL top of the league.
Boooo (I'm a Leeds fan)

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 9 February 2019, 14:56
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
I was listening to a Norwich fan on the radio convinced that Ipswich were going to win...chuffing Paul Lambert...they'll beat us and then not win again for 20 games ........can't see you losing though tbh....what kind of reception will Lambert get?
It's a derby, anything can happen, and I know where he's coming from. It'll be a comfortable 4 or 5 nil Norwich win or a 1-0 to Ipswich where they sh1thouse the entire game and get a lucky goal.

Lambert deserves a thorough booing in my book. He worked miracles for us, but he left the club, sued the club for millions after his departure and then signed for the scum. No good will left from me, and I suspect the majority of other City fans.... however, I hope he doesn't get one - just ignore the bloke. He's trying to make the game all about him and distract attention away from the game itself.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 9 February 2019, 14:58
On an unrelated note - Keep an eye out for Piatek - He's the next Lewandowski. Moved to Italy at start of season, took Serie A by storm and moved to Milan to fill Gonzalo Higuain's boots in January. 2 appearances, 3 goals so far for Milan. Definitely one to watch.

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 9 February 2019, 19:03
No Pukki No Party wrote:
On an unrelated note - Keep an eye out for Piatek - He's the next Lewandowski. Moved to Italy at start of season, took Serie A by storm and moved to Milan to fill Gonzalo Higuain's boots in January. 2 appearances, 3 goals so far for Milan. Definitely one to watch.
Cracking player so far, will definitely be watching him for next few months to see if he can continue that kind of form. Let's hope he doesn't turn out like Higuain who started off banging them in but trailed off