Posted in Off Topic

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 8 April 2020, 16:13
Sidenote anyone using any socials eg Instagram tiktok etc

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 April 2020, 18:36
Johns Army wrote:
Sidenote anyone using any socials eg Instagram tiktok etc
I have fb, and discord :|

Final Whistle (join) 8 April 2020, 20:07
I'm also connected to his discord server, he shared the details in some user's forum or off-topic forum.
I guess it would be interesting if more people joined.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 April 2020, 20:28
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
I'm also connected to his discord server, he shared the details in some user's forum or off-topic forum.
I guess it would be interesting if more people joined.
Here's the link to my personal server; if you want the one to my Teams server just ask me, smiley

https://discord.gg/bj6fb9d

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 12 April 2020, 23:39
I'd love to use some of the social media sites - but I just object too strongly to all the data harvesting that goes on.
I just don't want these companies knowing more about me than my real life family!
- and then using that information for God knows what purposes. smiley

I know, I know, everyone under about 50yrs old will say "get with the times and just give all your personal info away freely - no-one takes any notice - and there's nothing to worry about" ... but I would - I believe justifiably - so I just don't use any of them.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 13 April 2020, 13:32
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I'd love to use some of the social media sites - but I just object too strongly to all the data harvesting that goes on.
I just don't want these companies knowing more about me than my real life family!
- and then using that information for God knows what purposes. smiley

I know, I know, everyone under about 50yrs old will say "get with the times and just give all your personal info away freely - no-one takes any notice - and there's nothing to worry about" ... but I would - I believe justifiably - so I just don't use any of them.
smiley