Forums

Miscellaneous

Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

El Baltimore Ravens (Michael) 8 April 2015, 16:33
For banner and logo can I have it have something to do with the Baltimore Ravens NFL american football team? My name is changing to El Baltimore Ravens. Other than that you can design it any way you want. Thanks smiley

Deleted club 8 April 2015, 18:50
Hy..please i need a banner and logo...colour: Red nd White mixed..bird/ball nd theme: The Apocalypse..and the year..2015..thanks ..would really appreciate

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 April 2015, 19:14
Chowdhury - Your manager name is "Want to leave this game" - Can't see John doing a B/L for someone who seems to be intent on leaving soon (by the way, if you want to leave so bad, just stop logging in?!). Also, please use basic courtesies such as please/thank you when making requests, it's just polite.

Sevilla/Ravenclaw - It is against forum rules to request graphics for a club name you do not currently have. What would happen if it weren't approved for some reason? Poor John would have wasted his time making graphics that nobody could use.

Apocalypse/Ravenclaw - I could be wrong, but I believe John has decided he won't be doing B/L for clubs that have only been back on the game for a short amount of time. I'll leave it for him to comment on whether he will be making them for you, but don't count on it.

Deportivo Macedonia (Miki) 8 April 2015, 20:51
can you make a banner/logo ?

Deleted club 14 April 2015, 00:39
Guess you've stopped making them mate?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 April 2015, 09:42
Bulldozers AFC wrote:
Guess you've stopped making them mate?
John is pretty busy at work at the moment I think mate.

Feel free to join my new thread though http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1115972-who-wants-it-free-banners-logos - I'm offering to make B/L but within a slightly different framework to this thread. There will be a new image going up in the next hour and I will try to get it done this morning as the one from yesterday is awaiting a name change before I do his logo/banner.

Deleted club 14 April 2015, 14:50
Hy..am very sorry if i hav wronged anyone with what i've said..didnt mean to be rude..just needed a banner/logo..would really appreciate it if i could get one..Thanks

Deleted club 14 April 2015, 16:24
Can I have a banner and logo please, black and red and featuring Daredevil from Marvel Comics please!

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 14 April 2015, 17:51
What Tom said everyone who has requested/new requests.

Deleted club 10 May 2015, 04:55
Hi There, I think it is great that you are helping people with this, well done. I have an image but I find it really difficult to resize it. Also it has other writing that i had put on for another site and need that replaced. Is there a way of sending you the image and the text I would like done?
Thank you