Forums

Miscellaneous

Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 March 2015, 21:02
British Bulldogs FC wrote:
Your going to kill me for wasting your time but after years of having the same name I've recently just started playing again and just sent off for a name change :| Sorry mate, I loved the banner and logo but I can't use them any more smiley
Nice one mate, bet John is really pleased he wasted his time making yours. Then people wonder why the B/L makers aren't bothering at the moment... if I were John I'd be fuming.

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 27 March 2015, 21:06
Dothraki Horde wrote:
British Bulldogs FC wrote:
Your going to kill me for wasting your time but after years of having the same name I've recently just started playing again and just sent off for a name change :| Sorry mate, I loved the banner and logo but I can't use them any more smiley
Nice one mate, bet John is really pleased he wasted his time making yours. Then people wonder why the B/L makers aren't bothering at the moment... if I were John I'd be fuming.
He has every right to be

Deleted club 27 March 2015, 21:22
thanks John, theyre great

Deleted club 27 March 2015, 21:24
could the logo just have the batman logo on its own with out the Joker and Batman on it though smiley

Deleted club 27 March 2015, 21:36
in fact its okay dont worry, i like it

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 March 2015, 22:55
Chelsea Academy wrote:
and that is the new name?

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 28 March 2015, 23:10
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Yes

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 March 2015, 23:20
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Yes
fair enough, good luck on getting logos/banners again smiley

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 28 March 2015, 23:23
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Yes
Thanks

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 March 2015, 00:23
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Yes
smiley