Forums

Miscellaneous

Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 March 2015, 12:21
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:
Banner and logo please but could you just like reserve me a space cause if I do get one of my banners to go through then There is no need for you to make me one smiley
Sure just let me know smiley

Deleted club 26 March 2015, 16:13
Johns Army wrote:
Banner and logo please but could you just like reserve me a space cause if I do get one of my banners to go through then There is no need for you to make me one smiley
Hey when is my going to come

Deleted club 26 March 2015, 16:17
arsenal badge with my name in it

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 March 2015, 16:52
Southampton XL wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Be patient.

Deleted club 26 March 2015, 16:57
Johns Army wrote:
Southampton XL wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Be patient.
OK

Manningham FC (HD) 26 March 2015, 16:58
Sweaty boys wrote:
arsenal badge with my name in it
Sorry you started 2 days ago...read the OP

Deleted club 26 March 2015, 17:07
do you do club badges

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 26 March 2015, 18:37
Guys let John take his time doing the banners/logo atleast he is giving up his time into making
Them
! Thank you John Appreciate that you are making
Banners and logo for others smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 March 2015, 20:52
Arsenal EA Craft wrote:
do you do club badges
Time since registration
7 days ago

Read the original post.

"But i'm sorry i am not doing any for new clubs that have not played for over 1 month as i don't want to make some for you to just leave the next day..."

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 March 2015, 20:58
Guys let John take his time doing the banners/logo atleast he is giving up his time into making
Them
! Thank you John Appreciate that you are making
Banners and logo for others smiley
+1 - It always amazes me how many people lack the basic manners to say please and thank you when people are giving up their free time to do this. John made my first ever logo/banner combo many years ago, and it inspired me to teach myself how to make them.

Southampton XL - If you want to complain because you haven't had yours after 5 minutes, why not download paint.net and teach yourself instead of hassling John to do it for you. Even after 3+ years of making them, it still takes me anything up to 4 or 5 hours to do a decent one. Even if it takes John 6 months to do it, you should still have the grace to be patient and grateful when he does get to it. Especially when you're one of the ones who lacks the manners to say "please".
Southampton XL wrote:
Can you make mine 3D