Forums

Miscellaneous

Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 April 2015, 16:42
Johns Army wrote:
Southampton XL... You are lucky that i started it this morning otherwise i might not have not done it after your comment.. Let this be a lesson for the future! Oh yeah hope you like it smiley

I see you uploaded it... Much much wow not even a thank you well you are off my list now for the future rude!

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 1 April 2015, 16:48
John dont know if you seen my apology since you didn't reply but I'm really sorry I wasted your time, I just wanted a name change :/ sorry again mate

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 April 2015, 16:48
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:
Banner and logo please but could you just like reserve me a space cause if I do get one of my banners to go through then There is no need for you to make me one smiley
Need one yes or no? smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 3 April 2015, 19:30
Sorry John not sure if you're making them at the moment, if so:
Can you make me a banner and logo please, I know it isn't very helpful but I'm really not fussed with the design but I'd like them to include The DTFC and 2008 (the year I founded the club).

I'd like it to be colourful, preferably Red, White and Blue, but whatever you can make work really.
Thank you smiley

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 3 April 2015, 19:43
Johns Army wrote:
Manu Red Devils FC wrote:
Banner and logo please but could you just like reserve me a space cause if I do get one of my banners to go through then There is no need for you to make me one smiley
Need one yes or no? smiley
Sorry, at the moment no my banner is still being dealt with smiley im hoping for my banner to get uploaded and therefore you do not have to make me one !!

Deportivo Macedonia (Miki) 3 April 2015, 20:18
can some one make me logo and banner pls

Deleted club 3 April 2015, 20:34
Johns Army wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Southampton XL... You are lucky that i started it this morning otherwise i might not have not done it after your comment.. Let this be a lesson for the future! Oh yeah hope you like it smiley

I see you uploaded it... Much much wow not even a thank you well you are off my list now for the future rude!
Sorry I was going but fogot

Thanks it is truely epic!!!

Deleted club 6 April 2015, 12:48
Mk dons real logo please. no establishment date and could it be in a circular shape

Deleted club 6 April 2015, 13:27
i would love a new banner/logo

Vendsyssel FC (Ke) 8 April 2015, 14:42
Dont know if you notice it, but my banner and logo is made in paint smiley I would absoloutely love for you to be creative! smiley And would love it to be with the team name "FC Trøjborg" Instead of Sevilla, as im switching back to the old club name smiley

Thanks!

Emil