Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 29 March 2015, 00:28
Dothraki Horde wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Chelsea Academy wrote:
Your going to kill me for wasting your time but after years of having the same name I've recently just started playing again and just sent off for a name change :| Sorry mate, I loved the banner and logo but I can't use them any more smiley
and that is the new name?
Yes
fair enough, good luck on getting logos/banners again smiley
smiley
Really not funny you sad person

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 March 2015, 00:36
Chelsea Academy wrote:

Really not funny you sad person
For a start, I will remind you that personal attacks are against the rules of the forum (and all forums on Vman for that matter) so please refrain from doing so further. As a moderator in this forum, I think it's only fair to bring that to your attention, before you say something that may result in a formal warning or ban.

Secondly, Myself and John are probably two of the top 4 International B/L makers, both in terms of quality, and in terms of volume. In the course of a few days you have made a personal attack on me, and you have wasted several hours of John's time, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I think the idea of you finding someone to make a B/L for your new club is rather amusing actually. I'm sure you find it less amusing, but we're looking at it from different perspectives.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 March 2015, 00:39
And on that note, John, are there any B/Ls you would like me to make to clear some of the backlog?

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 29 March 2015, 01:29
I'm not looking for anyone to make me a new banner and logo... I haven't asked for one so I dont know where you are getting that idea from and am I supposed to be scared because your a moderator? I find it funny that your trying to scare me with a ban, like I'm bothered hahaha

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 March 2015, 03:08
Chelsea Academy wrote:
I'm not looking for anyone to make me a new banner and logo... I haven't asked for one so I dont know where you are getting that idea from and am I supposed to be scared because your a moderator? I find it funny that your trying to scare me with a ban, like I'm bothered hahaha
Well seeing as less than a week ago, you were asking someone to make you one, I don't think that's a ridiculous assumption to make that sooner or later, you will be asking for someone to make you another.

I'm not trying to scare you, what an odd comment to make, I'm just reminding you of the rules of the forum. I doubt there is anyone over the age of 8 who would be "scared" of a moderator warning, or a ban, but we are here (voluntarily) giving up our time to ensure the forums (which you seem to enjoy posting in) don't descend into chaos.

I merely reminded you of the rules - I think that was a fairly reasonable course of action, actually and certainly there were more severe routes I could have followed (but didn't because I think that would have been exceptionally harsh on you). If you find generic reminders "scary" or an "attempt to frighten you" then you have bigger issues to deal with than Vman.

I'm not going to post any further on this subject, as it is taking the thread off topic and it's not fair on John (who has wasted plenty of his time on you this week), or any of the other people requesting logos/banners. I would appreciate it if you would follow the same course of action, and seeing as it is patently clear that you no are no longer requesting a banner/logo, and no-one in this thread will provide you with one, I don't see any legitimate reason for you to continue posting in here as you are not able to contribute anything further that is "on-topic".

Deleted club 29 March 2015, 12:59
Hello I am looking for a banner and logo for my team Spinning Skyscrapers
I have been in a stable position for months so I hope you can publish one for me

Could the logo have the following:
Black Background with a grey skyscraper
Could I have a skyscraper that looks like it is spinning

Could the banner have the following:

Union Jack background with a skyscraper either side with the clubs name

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 29 March 2015, 14:41
Spinning Skyscrapers wrote:
Hello I am looking for a banner and logo for my team Spinning Skyscrapers
I have been in a stable position for months so I hope you can publish one for me

Could the logo have the following:
Black Background with a grey skyscraper
Could I have a skyscraper that looks like it is spinning

Could the banner have the following:

Union Jack background with a skyscraper either side with the clubs name
You haven't played a game in months, you have 0 players and your not in a league... Not really stable

Deleted club 29 March 2015, 19:24
Hi John, i was wondering if you could please make a logo for my club? I understand the backlog you have so a logo anytime would be very much appreciated! Basically, could it predominantly be green (with black as a secondary colour) with a Pakistan theme? Please could you also put my club establishment date (2011) as well?

Your help is much appreciated,
Mo

Deleted club 31 March 2015, 21:43
Hello..I am intresting about an eagle (doublehead) banner if its possible..

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 31 March 2015, 22:38
Glyfada wrote:
Hello..I am intresting about an eagle (doublehead) banner if its possible..
"But i'm sorry i am not doing any for new clubs that have not played for over 1 month as i don't want to make some for you to just leave the next day... " << From the opening post.