Forums

Miscellaneous

Game of Thrones

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 15 April 2019, 09:06
NO SPOILERS

But what an opening line

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 April 2019, 09:24
Please no spoilers. I've not watched it yet.

The Goon Squad (Very) 15 April 2019, 09:59
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Please no spoilers. I've not watched it yet.
I wouldn't ever do that. We'll chat after you have seen it

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 15 April 2019, 16:29
About sh!t myself at one point smiley

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 15 April 2019, 16:31
Leicester Fosse wrote:
About sh!t myself at one point smiley
I think I know at which point.

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 April 2019, 22:59
Anyone I. This thread I can share an idea with you a theory, but you need to have watched episode 2

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 22 April 2019, 23:25
It is a massive shame this forum doesn't have the ability to hide spoilers like most other forums.

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 April 2019, 23:30
Leicester Fosse wrote:
It is a massive shame this forum doesn't have the ability to hide spoilers like most other forums.
How do you me a

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 22 April 2019, 23:31
Honestly at this point, it's been 8 seasons and 10 years, if

1. You haven't watched game of thrones by now, we shouldn't be catering to you because it's your fault if you haven't seen it by now.

&

2. If you don't watch the latest episode within a 24 hour period, are you really a GOT fan?

&

3. If you enter a topic that's called "GOT", you should expect spoilers about the most recent episode.

I feel like by now we GOT fans have been careful for long enough to be able to talk freely about recent episodes. Anyone else agree?

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 22 April 2019, 23:34
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
How do you me a
See this screenshot.

It's from another game I play that uses all the same bb codes as this one, but for some reason the spoiler tags don't work on here. It opens up a spoiler box as shown above if you click on it, so it is hidden if you don't want to see any spoilers.