Miscellaneous

Game of Thrones

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 16:46
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I thought overall it was a really good episode, was so tense throughout. But I wasn't a big fan of how it ended. Think it needs some explaining in the next one.
I thought it was good but didn't really live up to the hype I had heard about it before hand. I found it quite hard to see what was actually going on quite a lot of the time lol
I am 20 minutes in I've just stopped it to come on here and say this, I can hardly see what's what and who's who.

I cannot understand why they done this I feel let down this far, only good bit up to now is the Dothraki swords setting alight and the Dragons burning everything
Maybe have a play with the brightness settings on your tv, and make sure you're watching in a dark room!
Brightness is up and room dark, I've just paused it for a fag break, it's getting better, Arya just went on a rampage

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 1 May 2019, 16:49
You finished it vinny? I don’t know want to spoil it for you haha

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 16:54
You finished it vinny? I don’t know want to spoil it for you haha
45 minutes in dude, just got back from a fag break

I'll be back in 45 minutes to chat

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 17:30
I've just paused it

Ian and Mike what did I tell you about Arya I know she would be the Key to killing the Knight King. I'm F***ING loving this episode

Mike you were correct about the Crypt coming alive

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 17:42
Ok so not much happened after Arya kill the night King

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 1 May 2019, 19:02
The Goon Squad wrote:
I don’t think he’s actually dead. For 8 seasons we’ve been told winter is coming, surely it can’t come and go in a single episode!

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 19:10
The Goon Squad wrote:
I don’t think he’s actually dead. For 8 seasons we’ve been told winter is coming, surely it can’t come and go in a single episode!
That's what I thought, but it's "Game of Thrones" so I guess it's down to the Thrones Now.

My favourite Scene ever is Arya coming out the Dark

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 May 2019, 10:56
Just download the episode I'm having a fag and then watching it

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 6 May 2019, 13:38
I enjoyed that episode as a whole, but there were quite a few plot holes and moments that they cut away from for absolutely no reason!

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 May 2019, 13:49
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I enjoyed that episode as a whole, but there were quite a few plot holes and moments that they cut away from for absolutely no reason!
I will pm you I'm not sure everyone has watched it