Forums

Miscellaneous

Posted in Developer's corner

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 5 September 2023, 14:15
Newcastle U FC wrote:

Thorshammer United (EPU) 5 September 2023, 12:00Quote
Det er bare i gang med at sende ansøgninger afsted - der er en ledig 20x20 træner i puljen + evnt en over 60 år.

I do find this rather disturbing as if true, it suggests this player STILL has access to new trainer info that the rest of us do not have...... The new scheme was meant to stop this from happening I thought,
He has info just like everyone else, but he cannot hire them, so it doesn't matter if he has the information or not. Aslong as they didn't apply to join his club, he cannot hire them.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 5 September 2023, 14:17
I see, thank you, that is a relief. But where is he getting that info from, that in the unallocated trainer pool there are 1-2 of 20x20 trainers?

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 5 September 2023, 14:25
Newcastle U FC wrote:
I see, thank you, that is a relief. But where is he getting that info from, that in the unallocated trainer pool there are 1-2 of 20x20 trainers?
The old trick to find newly generated trainers seems to still be possible, so I guess he just checked all the new personal out there with the old trick.

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 6 September 2023, 01:36
Briggs FC wrote:
Might be worth adding a click to confirm if you actually want to spend funds on a search.

Only thing I've found whilst using it so far.

Edit:

Six hours I need to wait for results? Really?
Totaly agree. I have just been fleecred for 5,000 credits just for taking a look! Not sure all this graphical appearance work has been needed when so many other areas of the game need improving.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 6 September 2023, 09:48
Newcastle U FC wrote:
To reiterate it, you can see the URL of each employee:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/employees/11680257

The ID of this employee is 11680257, you can change the URL to 11680258 and find the next generated employee.
You can then keep going, adding one to the number and when you hit the end, there's no more employees.
If you know the last generated one, you can check the next day and by this always have an up to date list of the employees.

However, you can only hire them, if you got them in a job post, until your timer runs out smiley

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 6 September 2023, 12:40
More changes and corrections has been deployed: https://www.virtualmanager.com/changelog

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 September 2023, 21:59
Typically, a 20-outfield coach only aged 24-45 would demand signing on fees average around 50k max and wages from as low 1.5k to around 5-6 k now the lowest sign on fee received for 62 yrs 20 outfield only 92k ang the max so far 151k with lowest daily wage at 8.5 k. Did you guys ever look at the staff lists these were easily available 5mins and guaranteed to find one and for a little longer one with low sign on fee and wages. Did you guys ever look in detail at the staff lists seems not with your pricing or availability of staff. So are going to increase gate receipts to compensate customers or reduction in premium subs. This is nothing more than Ponzi scheme for sake of God or Atheist alternative I favour sell up and be gone.

Melchester Rovers (Rocky) 7 September 2023, 10:42
I find this system to be a waste of time .non of the applicants are suitable...and within a few minutes I can find better candidates myself...but can't sign them!

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 7 September 2023, 11:59
Melchester Rovers wrote:
I find this system to be a waste of time .non of the applicants are suitable...and within a few minutes I can find better candidates myself...but can't sign them!
Agreed. Cancelled my subscription as updates like this are just further killing the game.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 7 September 2023, 13:58
Melchester Rovers wrote:
Do mind that the employee were taking right up to this new system going live, meaning there's little to nothing left of the top tier trainers.

It will take some time to equalize.

There's plenty of good personel to find.