Forums

Miscellaneous

Posted in Developer's corner

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 September 2023, 10:06
FC Apollyon wrote:
Could we state something that would make it better, instead of simply implying all that its not liked about it.
It would be hard to pass out constructive feedback, with most of the current feedback.
We have stated the obivious time and time again you bring in half cooked updates all the time just revert back to all the old systems scrap the youth leauges that is were the problem stem from back to 30 men squads the game will be better for it .

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 23 September 2023, 10:08
Coptic Titans wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Could we state something that would make it better, instead of simply implying all that its not liked about it.
It would be hard to pass out constructive feedback, with most of the current feedback.
We have stated the obivious time and time again you bring in half cooked updates all the time just revert back to all the old systems scrap the youth leauges that is were the problem stem from back to 30 men squads the game will be better for it .
It's not just something that we can do, at this point.
We need to make further changes and updates - we should not and cannot really go back months of updates.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 23 September 2023, 10:33
FC Apollyon wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
We need to make further changes and updates - we should not and cannot really go back months of updates.
Why waste more dev time for an update the vast majority people dispise? Honestly I don't get the logic of just burying your head deep in the sand with this update and acting like it's fine and to continue updating it. Simply because a few were hoarding it. Punish those not everybody.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 23 September 2023, 10:35
At this point it just comes across as a poorly executed update with no actual thought behind apart from paying tickets to speed the process up which generates some cash the site.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 23 September 2023, 10:37
Briggs FC wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Why waste more dev time for an update the vast majority people dispise? Honestly I don't get the logic of just burying your head deep in the sand with this update and acting like it's fine and to continue updating it. Simply because a few were hoarding it. Punish those not everybody.
Firstly, it is not the vast majority that dislikes it.
This post his less than 20 people voicing their opinions negatively on this.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 23 September 2023, 10:41
You should read through the Danish thread too

I stand by the majority comment I made.

If your so confident, please create a poll on https://www.poll-maker.com or similar sites available and actually ask for the communities vote on this update. A simple poll, about whether it should be kept or rolled back, or updates made would suffice no need for anything else. You'd have the communities answer within 48 hours or so.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 23 September 2023, 10:48
Briggs FC wrote:

If your so confident, please create a poll on https://www.poll-maker.com or similar sites available and actually ask for the communities vote on this update. A simple poll, about whether it should be kept or rolled back, or updates made would suffice no need for anything else. You'd have the communities answer within 48 hours or so.
We are not at a point that it would be rolled back, so making such a poll would not work.
There are still changes coming to the system, this is just the first version of it. The planned changes would further change how it works - but there are other tasks coming in between this and the further changes. So a roll back is not possible.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 23 September 2023, 11:01
FC Apollyon wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:

We are not at a point that it would be rolled back, so making such a poll would not work.
There are still changes coming to the system, this is just the first version of it. The planned changes would further change how it works - but there are other tasks coming in between this and the further changes. So a roll back is not possible.
That's fair enough, I've nothing more to add on the subject to be honest.

Is the a public list of what's to be implemented across the site in general? Or can something be made public that's been agreed so we can see the future plans at some point?

Kind of like how the changelog gets updated. Would be nice to see what updates / plans have been accepted for the future sorry if that doesn't make much sense.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 23 September 2023, 11:02
Briggs FC wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:

Is the a public list of what's to be implemented across the site in general? Or can something be made public that's been agreed so we can see the future plans at some point?

Kind of like how the changelog gets updated. Would be nice to see what updates / plans have been accepted for the future sorry if that doesn't make much sense.
I have asked for it to be written by the developers, so they can share further plans.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 23 September 2023, 11:33
FC Apollyon wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:

I have asked for it to be written by the developers, so they can share further plans.
Awesome. Thanks!