Miscellaneous

Posted in Developer's corner

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 24 September 2023, 12:13
FC Apollyon wrote:
Briggs FC wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Could we state something that would make it better, instead of simply implying all that its not liked about it.
It would be hard to pass out constructive feedback, with most of the current feedback.
We have stated the obivious time and time again you bring in half cooked updates all the time just revert back to all the old systems scrap the youth leauges that is were the problem stem from back to 30 men squads the game will be better for it .
It's not just something that we can do, at this point.
We need to make further changes and updates - we should not and cannot really go back months of updates.
Why waste more dev time for an update the vast majority people dispise? Honestly I don't get the logic of just burying your head deep in the sand with this update and acting like it's fine and to continue updating it. Simply because a few were hoarding it. Punish those not everybody.
Firstly, it is not the vast majority that dislikes it.
This post his less than 20 people voicing their opinions negatively on this.
Bollocks. It's shit. I'd be amazed if there were anyone who thought otherwise.

Wycombe Wanderers FC (Shaun) 28 September 2023, 10:33
Just found this when I went to look for a trainer
The old way may not have been perfect but this is utterly stupid & just stinks of being a money making scheme.

Brizzle Rovers (Manager of Brizzle Rovers) 29 September 2023, 09:42
FC Apollyon wrote:
Please provide us with your feedback here.

The blogpost can be found here:
1115-new-employee-search-is-now-live
Why do you have to keep finding new staff when their contracts expire. It was much better before when you could simply renew their contracts...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 29 September 2023, 10:42
Brizzle Rovers wrote:
Why do you have to keep finding new staff when their contracts expire. It was much better before when you could simply renew their contracts...
You can renew Staff Contracts here: Contracts - scroll down the to bottom for your Employees ...

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 10 October 2023, 13:34
Search results still pumping out absolute rubbish, old not very good trainers.
Will it ever start pumping out trainers under 50 years old who are 20-20, 19-19, 20-19 or 19-20?
I just do not understand why, having fixed the front end, you haven't also pumped in more decent trainers, it makes no sense at all. None.
Rolf.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 10 October 2023, 16:31
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Search results still pumping out absolute rubbish, old not very good trainers.
Will it ever start pumping out trainers under 50 years old who are 20-20, 19-19, 20-19 or 19-20?
I just do not understand why, having fixed the front end, you haven't also pumped in more decent trainers, it makes no sense at all. None.
Rolf.
I have had several of that - not many 20x20.
But there's good trainers in the mix

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 10 October 2023, 16:44
Liam, If I do about 4 searches a day every day, each one revealing 5 coaches, that means in 5 weeks I have been offered about 150 trainers. 150 trainers and not one of them has been 20-20, 19-19, 20-19 or 19-20, let alone this AND under 50 years old.

So when you say, as if to justify this utter catastrophic mess, that "there are good trainers in the mix" all I can tell you is that I have not seen one in 150 yet. What are my chances? 1 in 200? 1 in 300? 1 in 500? 1 in 1000????

I, and I am confident that I am not a lone voice, really just don't think this is good enough, it is a HUGE waste of everyone's time. JUST GENERATE MORE GOOD TRAINERS for god's sake. It's not as if it's gold bars that VM is preciously hoarding - there really is no good reason why a player can't find a good coach at a rate of less than 1 in 150. It is embarrassing and plain silly. It's stupid. Does VM despise its customers so much? If it doesn't it could fix this in 5 minutes by simply generating more decent trainers. I despair.

Rolf.

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 10 October 2023, 20:33
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Liam, If I do about 4 searches a day every day, each one revealing 5 coaches, that means in 5 weeks I have been offered about 150 trainers. 150 trainers and not one of them has been 20-20, 19-19, 20-19 or 19-20, let alone this AND under 50 years old.

So when you say, as if to justify this utter catastrophic mess, that "there are good trainers in the mix" all I can tell you is that I have not seen one in 150 yet. What are my chances? 1 in 200? 1 in 300? 1 in 500? 1 in 1000????

I, and I am confident that I am not a lone voice, really just don't think this is good enough, it is a HUGE waste of everyone's time. JUST GENERATE MORE GOOD TRAINERS for god's sake. It's not as if it's gold bars that VM is preciously hoarding - there really is no good reason why a player can't find a good coach at a rate of less than 1 in 150. It is embarrassing and plain silly. It's stupid. Does VM despise its customers so much? If it doesn't it could fix this in 5 minutes by simply generating more decent trainers. I despair.

Rolf.
You are not a lone voice - well put

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 11 October 2023, 13:17
Newcastle U FC wrote:

Rolf.
I do not know what the chances are - but I have been using this actively as well and I have hired a few employees at this point. I think I found one 20x20 and a few 20x19, but then a lot of other 18x19, 17x19, 19x16 etc.
This I would also consider good. And there have been under 40 year old as well, in that mix.

I can hardly see the comparison between few top tier trainers and "VM Despising their customers".
I do not believe that simply generating a bunch of top tier trainers would be a proper solution.

But I will relay the feedback along.

FYI, this is what I had yesterday, or two ago.

Which I would consider good results and some that could be used for a long time.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 11 October 2023, 22:36
"But I will relay the feedback along."

Thank you.