Forums

Miscellaneous

Posted in Developer's corner

Lateside united (KK) 18 October 2023, 17:53
Loving this new update

Brizzle Rovers (Manager of Brizzle Rovers) 20 October 2023, 09:11
How do you renew the contracts of the trainers and scouts?
It seems that after the 3 or 4 days you employ them for, you then lose them and have to pay for more advrtising for new ones?

Is this correct?

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 20 October 2023, 09:38
Brizzle Rovers wrote:
It seems that after the 3 or 4 days you employ them for, you then lose them and have to pay for more advrtising for new ones?

Is this correct?
Scroll down on your contracts page. Employees are at the bottom.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 20 October 2023, 10:41

Hindle FC (Florent Sinama-Pongolle) 22 October 2023, 19:15
Can't say i'm a huge fan of the 6 hour wait time for searches.

I'd prefer a cooldown of 6 hours with instant staff result, rather than have to wait 6 hours after pressing the button to find the staff.

Brizzle Rovers (Manager of Brizzle Rovers) 27 October 2023, 09:09
FC Apollyon wrote:
Please provide us with your feedback here.

The blogpost can be found here:
1115-new-employee-search-is-now-live
Coaches/Scouts contracts expire. There is no way to renew them. Why?

Brizzle Rovers (Manager of Brizzle Rovers) 27 October 2023, 09:10
Sockport County wrote:
Brizzle Rovers wrote:

Is this correct?
Scroll down on your contracts page. Employees are at the bottom.
I know they are at the bottom, but you cannot renew their contracts like previously. Unless I am missing something?

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 27 October 2023, 09:16
From what I can see you can only do it on the Clubhouse-> Contracts page. You have to select renew contracts first at the top of the page then scroll down to employees and select which ones you want to renew using the check boxes then hit continue. Works fine here. Unlike players you cannot do it on the staff profiles.

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 4 November 2023, 12:11
I've just returned to the game today, and find that this update puts me at a real disadvantage, I know a few have mentioned that returning players won't be able to get our trainers and scouts straight away, but not only that, we won't get good ones for a long long while more than likely, while the teams that were already established before the update are all still holding on to their 20-20 trainers and scouts, I'm probably not going to get near that for a good while even searching 2-3 times a day.
I'm not too fussed about having to train with no trainer today, that's not really an issue as it's only one day, and if I was that bothered, I could've just waited the 6 hours, but even when I do get a trainer, he is likely to be sub par by comparison to other teams for for a while which disadvantages my team's development.