Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2020, 15:27
Braziliance wrote:
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Great work on your teams guys, I'd love to do something similar but i really don't have the patience

Got a question if anyone knows, what's the best way to flip on auctions? Is there any general rule i.e times to buy/sell, types of players etc.

Cheers
Cheers dude

I would say it used to be easier to buy players cheaper and flip but with so many people being at home I am finding bargains less and less well even more so now I'm trying one nation. if I'm after advice a lot of the time I hassle Paul @ bolton wanderers which I know he loves haha
I wouldn't listen to him. He thinks all young players are worth no more than 500k. The chap hasn't got a clue mate smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2020, 15:36
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Meanwhile going through the worst training patch since upgrading to PTF with only 4 out of last 16 trainings over the average while 9 underperforming (some heavily) in training and a 3 average trainings.
I've been hoping for more than a week to get a decent training, meanwhile only averages lately or low trainings.
If you could take one player in my team with the same average potential as the whole team and follow his training this is quite representative for how my trainings have gone to sh!t:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13849083-colm-magnan/training

Average player training on my PTF ground: 138
Average for the last 10 training passes: +122 xp
Average for the last 16 training passes: +115 xp (had to manually calculate it)
So this is royally scr3wing with my players valuations for 2 weeks now and it makes me angry. What good to have upgraded to PTF only to have trainings as good as a LTF or lower ?
That can happen after upgrading but looking at the player you linked, the reason why he is training so bad at the moment is because you are training him wrong. His training is been affected by the 15% rule.

Low Achievers (Aaron) 2 June 2020, 16:10
15% rule is that if a stat is trained on that is more than 15% of the TOTAL stats then a penalty is applied? In the case of the above player, then shouldn't it not be a problem as the difference between the highest and lowest stat is less than 15% of the total stats? I'm sure I'm wrong but I'd like to know for definite what is the rule and I know you'll know and be able to explain to me.. smiley

As for my progress, very nearly got a full South African 11. Just need a DC and either an FC or MO. smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2020, 16:24
South Africa wrote:
15% rule is that if a stat is trained on that is more than 15% of the TOTAL stats then a penalty is applied? In the case of the above player, then shouldn't it not be a problem as the difference between the highest and lowest stat is less than 15% of the total stats? I'm sure I'm wrong but I'd like to know for definite what is the rule and I know you'll know and be able to explain to me.. smiley
X has 115 stats, so his average stat is 11.5. His speed/accel/stam are 15/15/16 respectively, or 15.33 on average. X is penalized when you train Interval Training, because 15.33 is greater than 115% of 11.5 (13.225)

Low Achievers (Aaron) 2 June 2020, 16:29
Arsenäl FC wrote:
South Africa wrote:
X has 115 stats, so his average stat is 11.5. His speed/accel/stam are 15/15/16 respectively, or 15.33 on average. X is penalized when you train Interval Training, because 15.33 is greater than 115% of 11.5 (13.225)
So it's not 15% more than the lowest stat? It's just 15% more than the total number divided by the number of categories? I'm kinda more confused now smiley

Braziliance (Bobby S) 2 June 2020, 16:39
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Braziliance wrote:
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Great work on your teams guys, I'd love to do something similar but i really don't have the patience

Got a question if anyone knows, what's the best way to flip on auctions? Is there any general rule i.e times to buy/sell, types of players etc.

Cheers
Cheers dude

I would say it used to be easier to buy players cheaper and flip but with so many people being at home I am finding bargains less and less well even more so now I'm trying one nation. if I'm after advice a lot of the time I hassle Paul @ bolton wanderers which I know he loves haha
I wouldn't listen to him. He thinks all young players are worth no more than 500k. The chap hasn't got a clue mate smiley
haha when he tried to sell me someone he said he was worth more than 500k smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 June 2020, 16:40
mmm smiley

Final Whistle (join) 2 June 2020, 16:57
So i managed a promotion to Ligue 1, not sure its worth trying to hang on but for the first time bonus and possibly surpassing 250 vifa rank, if possible and maybe some other bonuses along the way, it might. Also some matches i can sellout at 8C which is nice but ive lost on others where i would have had full stadium at 7C loosing some 30k/match. So far I'm even on the two.. It'll be a challenge to balance as this random involved

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2020, 17:10
South Africa wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
South Africa wrote:
So it's not 15% more than the lowest stat? It's just 15% more than the total number divided by the number of categories? I'm kinda more confused now smiley
Look here at bottom of page. https://app.vmaninfo.dk/da/players/13849083-colm-magnan

Potentiale point (PP) 24.2/ 24.4

127 is his alltime avg.
If he wasnt hit by the rule he would train 128 instead so not much difference but yes, his training is been affected.

Personally, i find players train better once stats are more evened and not hammered in key areas at such a young age.

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 2 June 2020, 20:54
i need sme real players......and i dnt knw aw to buy v.m cause i ave no cash