Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 7 June 2020, 16:03
Feng shui fc wrote:
Wanyamas in Pyjamas please i don't knw if u can epp me maybe u could give me a v.m please
With due respect it's only £3.49 per month, and you don't need it really at the moment...need to concentrate on trading and using oldies to get yourself up the leagues

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 11 June 2020, 02:05
Got a tasty looking talent incoming here > https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/14139177-tas-zamecki

What you reckon be worth with another decent train?

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 11 June 2020, 11:24
Am even thinking someone should create diz game group and page on facebook

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 2 August 2020, 22:32
Won my first proper trophy (Scottish Cup) this week after finishing runner up in it last week!

How's everyone else getting on and what are your short term goals?

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 3 August 2020, 12:13
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Won my first proper trophy (Scottish Cup) this week after finishing runner up in it last week!

Congrats on winning a trophy! That definitely must feel like major progress. How close are you to upgrading your facilities again?

I'm yoyo-ing between Division 2 and 3 in Brazil with my senior squad, 7 of my starting 11 are 25 or under so I'm hoping they might get me up to Division 1 in a few months. Youth team are in division 2, last season they reached the semi final in the cup which is the furthest I've ever got in any cup.

My club value is the highest it has ever been and I keep being able to upgrade my stadium by small amounts whilst maintaining the same level of finances.

The Ukraine progress is slow but I am definitely continuing to head in the right direction smiley

Final Whistle (join) 3 August 2020, 13:50
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:

Congratulations! This is one of the milestones of the game, winning trophies... It seems still far in the future for me...
Short term plans is to upgrade the training facilities as I think the prices will drop in the future to the previous levels, maybe a bit higher but not by much. Once at WCTF I hope to get my youth squad in the 2nd division when they reach 24-25 yo and build from there. I have bought a few talents and will sell some to improve the stadium and hopefully get in the first division and win some trophies in about a year's time.
All the while scouting and training better and better youth... I've been a bit lazy after the first year in the game so progress was slower especially during the summer time. Now in a holiday for a while so I might be able to improve some of the first team as they get older and decline in ability. So far only got a new MO, next MD or new DC/MC is needed. Then the FR and ML/MR în 1-2 months. Then the DC and GK... Have some youth that will fill the long term spots in 2nd division until the 16-18yo youths get to 60+ ratings, at which time the stadium expansion will probably start.

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 1 January 2022, 16:16
I'm back after a long hiatus and looking forward to getting going again!

Goals on returning:

- Win trophies
- Mainstay in Div 1
- Develop a youth team

How's everyone getting on?

Also has much changed since I was last here? (August 2020 ish)

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 January 2022, 18:36
Welcome back Oliver , The main change for the better is separate youth leagues now the fixture problem now fixed with a U23 set up also if you hire trainers you can utilise them in both squads . Generally players are cheaper than before but high end players still are overpriced .
Good luck with your goals