Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 3 June 2020, 12:09
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
How's people getting on with their goals?

My trading has been going fairly well and consistent on the whole and now trading better players to take advantage of the increased ticket sales of being in div 2

Also created this youth talent - /Link removed Arsenäl FC any idea what he's worth?
Great sale on that youth. How are you planning to use the extra money?

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 3 June 2020, 16:19
Magic Monkeys wrote:

My trading has been going fairly well and consistent on the whole and now trading better players to take advantage of the increased ticket sales of being in div 2

Also created this youth talent - /Link removed Arsenäl FC any idea what he's worth?
Cheers! Initially I'm going to be using it to trade with, been making some decent profits trading and need to have the capital to be able to keep 20/22 players in my squad on TL

Once I'm up to around 40m + a team of 20/22 then i will upgrade to the next training ground i think.

Considered having a go at trying to finish high in div 1 but would need to weigh up the gains alongside the negatives. If i can do it whilst successfully flipping profit every week then i will

Low Achievers (Aaron) 3 June 2020, 17:09
Magic Monkeys wrote:

Cheers! Initially I'm going to be using it to trade with, been making some decent profits trading and need to have the capital to be able to keep 20/22 players in my squad on TL

Once I'm up to around 40m + a team of 20/22 then i will upgrade to the next training ground i think.

Considered having a go at trying to finish high in div 1 but would need to weigh up the gains alongside the negatives. If i can do it whilst successfully flipping profit every week then i will
The oldie's values die if you're trying to push up the leagues. In the space of 4-5 weeks I lost about 9Mil just on the price of my oldies because I tried to push up the divisions. The players I had were varying from High Div 2 standard to Low Div 2 standard.

Got to think about what would the purpose be of trying to push up the league? It's not sustainable unless you have a LOT of coins. All you get for it is increased ticket money but you need to pay that back out on contracts to get the players to get you there. That's why I stopped it and just went one nation.

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 3 June 2020, 17:19
South Africa wrote:
Magic Monkeys wrote:

The oldie's values die if you're trying to push up the leagues. In the space of 4-5 weeks I lost about 9Mil just on the price of my oldies because I tried to push up the divisions. The players I had were varying from High Div 2 standard to Low Div 2 standard.

Got to think about what would the purpose be of trying to push up the league? It's not sustainable unless you have a LOT of coins. All you get for it is increased ticket money but you need to pay that back out on contracts to get the players to get you there. That's why I stopped it and just went one nation.
Yeah the contracts are the biggest pain,I'd be looking to trying to do it with mainly 30YO 80+ players, probably have to go 70 rated midfielders or maybe even a touch older

Each player I'm buying is taking on average 6 days to sell so as long as I'm flipping for profit I'll be fine - just got to make sure i don't get caught up in buying too old to finish high as will lose a lot of cash

Even if broke even trading players the money for finishing in the league, extra ticket revenue and potential cup income too would be worth it

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 June 2020, 17:52
I'm just trying to keep my place in the Premier League whilst restructuring my first team.
I've picked up some great younger players recently - but they're not quite of the quality yet to be competing for trophies.
Fortunately my oldies are still good enough to keep the squad going smiley

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 4 June 2020, 23:04
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I'm just trying to keep my place in the Premier League whilst restructuring my first team.
I've picked up some great younger players recently - but they're not quite of the quality yet to be competing for trophies.
Fortunately my oldies are still good enough to keep the squad going smiley
You look like your squad is good enough to keep your place in the Prem!

Looking at your younger players, what sort of rating do you expect them to peak at?

Take Ocacio for instance, 28YO 86 rated, will he realistically hit 90 rated by the time he's 30? Or is it a much slower process than that at that level?

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 5 June 2020, 08:42
can i get vm withouting buying

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 5 June 2020, 14:28
Feng shui fc wrote:
can i get vm withouting buying
You can play VM without buying premium but certain features like stadium capacity, use of staff etc.. can't be used unless premium

I got quite far without buying premium but when i did it was so worth it so i'd definitely recommend it for less than £4 a month its great value

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 7 June 2020, 00:08
Just had my best trading day ever!

10 players sold today off the transfer list for a combined 6,315,209 profit!

That puts me to 12,000,000 profit since Monday (not including that 11.5m talent)

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 7 June 2020, 07:14
Wanyamas in Pyjamas please i don't knw if u can epp me maybe u could give me a v.m please