Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 5 April 2020, 15:52
This topic was initially questions regarding Youth Squads but feel it would be a good place for people to ask questions regarding progression in the game and what you're doing/upgrading.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 5 April 2020, 16:04
At the moment energy loss is the main issue for me. I make sure that all my team instructions are set on the lowest (for youth team) and I tend to only play 8 players in each game and rotate my players to conserve energy loss

Proosterbos Cannibals (I quit) 5 April 2020, 22:09
I asked a few days ago to start with a youth team, but I didn't get a confirmation yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get this confirmation, or which conditions have to be met first in order to be able to start with a youth team?

I hoped it would be okay after the sunday update, but that is not yet the case... Being a newbie to this game, I don't know all the answers yer

Final Whistle (join) 6 April 2020, 21:10
Proosterbos Cannibals wrote:
I asked a few days ago to start with a youth team, but I didn't get a confirmation yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get this confirmation, or which conditions have to be met first in order to be able to start with a youth team?

I hoped it would be okay after the sunday update, but that is not yet the case... Being a newbie to this game, I don't know all the answers yer
At the moment for your team focusing on the main team would be better, youth squad is mostly useful when having a good training facility. Now more than before. Each new upgrade gives some 10% increased trainig and all is compounding so in the end the effect is greater the higher the players hidden potential.

Proosterbos Cannibals (I quit) 8 April 2020, 14:00
Well, in the mean time, the youth team is created, so no worries!

Main goal of this youth team for the moment is to increase stadium revenue, and accelerate growth. That's all. Because the transfer list prices are jumping through the roof at the moment, so earning credits on the transfer market is not really a valid option nowadays, I think.

Seems to me that the only other opportunity to grow fast is to hit the jackpot with a talent or better youth player...

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 15:07
Seems to me that the only other opportunity to grow fast is to hit the jackpot with a talent or better youth player...
A talent is definitely the way you can hit the big time however you may only get 1/2 good talents a year

There's definitely money to be made on the market still, depends what budget you have. Easier to make money if you're in the lower leagues as you get hammered with wages in the higher ones if you're trying to max out a squad to profit

Low Achievers (Aaron) 8 April 2020, 15:23
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
A talent is definitely the way you can hit the big time however you may only get 1/2 good talents a year

There's definitely money to be made on the market still, depends what budget you have. Easier to make money if you're in the lower leagues as you get hammered with wages in the higher ones if you're trying to max out a squad to profit
Can confirm. If you scour the auctions enough then you will come across players you can flip and make money on.

For example..

Link removed BW Player on auction

Bought for 1112c and 3 days later he's become a T. smiley

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 15:26
[/quote]

Can confirm. If you scour the auctions enough then you will come across players you can flip and make money on.

For example..

Link removed BW Player on auction

Bought for 1112c and 3 days later he's become a T. smiley
[/quote]

Jesus that's a great pick-up! What you reckon he'll be worth?

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 15:29
I'm at a crossroads with the game at the moment really, I'm "decent" at trading however being in the top division is killing 200,000 credits a day (although I get 160,000 per home game)

Only got a Red training ground and looking into it looks like it will cost over 180 million credits to get the the WCTF

Not sure what to do to progress

Low Achievers (Aaron) 8 April 2020, 15:42
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
I'm at a crossroads with the game at the moment really, I'm "decent" at trading however being in the top division is killing 200,000 credits a day (although I get 160,000 per home game)

Only got a Red training ground and looking into it looks like it will cost over 180 million credits to get the the WCTF

Not sure what to do to progress
200K a day isn't too bad when you're making 160K a home game like you say. Trading on the side will top that up for you and then any prize money is a bonus! smiley I'd just stay on red if I was you till you can upgrade a few grounds at a time.

Sorry for the link Paul, I'm forgetting the rules, my bad!