Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 16:13
Johns Army wrote:
How much do you want to make per day? smiley
Would like to start seeing decent progress, not sure what's realistic but maybe 5 million a week extra. Need to get researching these youths

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 8 April 2020, 16:14
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
How much do you want to make per day? smiley
Would like to start seeing decent progress, not sure what's realistic but maybe 5 million a week extra. Need to get researching these youths
5m a week is very possible for ya smiley

Proosterbos Cannibals (I quit) 8 April 2020, 16:51
Well, I just started playing this game last week, so amounts of 5m or so are still fat pigs flying in the sky.

I do have much experience in playing other football management games though, and just stumbled over this one when I was looking for something new. And as a matter of fact, though the pace is incredibly high (1 season per week!), I got pretty fond of the game.

Now I'm going to take some time to learn more about the ins and outs of this game, but looking at the transfer market prices for payers that come into my range (which are most likely absolute crap players for most of you guys), I have the impression that the transfer market has undergone a major fundamental change, and this quite recently. For me it is now a question of finding the opportunities on the transfer market, at an affordable price, and within the limitations of my club (e.g. no training facilities yet). Flipping players and the likes is still something far beyond my reach, I guess...

Low Achievers (Aaron) 8 April 2020, 16:54
Proosterbos Cannibals wrote:
Well, I just started playing this game last week, so amounts of 5m or so are still fat pigs flying in the sky.

I do have much experience in playing other football management games though, and just stumbled over this one when I was looking for something new. And as a matter of fact, though the pace is incredibly high (1 season per week!), I got pretty fond of the game.

Now I'm going to take some time to learn more about the ins and outs of this game, but looking at the transfer market prices for payers that come into my range (which are most likely absolute crap players for most of you guys), I have the impression that the transfer market has undergone a major fundamental change, and this quite recently. For me it is now a question of finding the opportunities on the transfer market, at an affordable price, and within the limitations of my club (e.g. no training facilities yet). Flipping players and the likes is still something far beyond my reach, I guess...
It's definitely still possible. You just have to be mindful that you have the lowest training ground and play off that, STAY ON IT; don't upgrade till you can go to training facility or further. I'm not sure if you're buying youths or not yet but give it a try, do you know what training results to look for on each ground/facility?

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 16:57
Proosterbos Cannibals wrote:
Flipping players and the likes is still something far beyond my reach, I guess...
Definitely not

Depends on the amount of credits you have really but you want to be looking on the auctions at players older than 30 as you can get better rated players for cheap.

When buying on the auction check the transfer list too, you want to buy players off the auction CHEAPER than the same rated/abilities player on the transfer list.

Then simply stick him on the Transfer list for slightly less than other similar players. That way you're making credits whilst progressing up the leagues and increasing revenue

Low Achievers (Aaron) 8 April 2020, 16:59
And when somebody sells from the transfer list you feel SOOO GOOD! smiley

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 17:02
Low Achievers wrote:
And when somebody sells from the transfer list you feel SOOO GOOD! smiley
Agreed haha!

Final Whistle (join) 8 April 2020, 17:18
I'm at a crossroads with the game at the moment really, I'm "decent" at trading however being in the top division is killing 200,000 credits a day (although I get 160,000 per home game)

Only got a Red training ground and looking into it looks like it will cost over 180 million credits to get the the WCTF

Not sure what to do to progress
You could start by upgrading your ground as I'm filling mine at 6C in 2nd division, you should have some 50k+ stadium or up to 90 k from what I read.
You should be maximising stadium income for long term success.It's why I waited the youth team to try and build a competitive team,I can still trade with youths and not have the huge wages when the youth team has its own vifa rank. Youth salaries are a laugh now this is why a lot of people with good TF will make money in the long term while people with poor training facilities will hurt from now on. And from what I see your option at the moment is to increase the stadium income and build your TF slowly. How much you made last season from match tickets?
I was at an all time high of:
Tickets 2,605,714 C
Hoping this season will get more but it will be difficult as I've only played one cup match at home and got eliminated.

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 8 April 2020, 17:23
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
I'm at a crossroads with the game at the moment really, I'm "decent" at trading however being in the top division is killing 200,000 credits a day (although I get 160,000 per home game)

Only got a Red training ground and looking into it looks like it will cost over 180 million credits to get the the WCTF

Not sure what to do to progress
You could start by upgrading your ground as I'm filling mine at 6C in 2nd division, you should have some 50k+ stadium or up to 90 k from what I read.
You should be maximising stadium income for long term success.It's why I waited the youth team to try and build a competitive team,I can still trade with youths and not have the huge wages when the youth team has its own vifa rank. Youth salaries are a laugh now this is why a lot of people with good TF will make money in the long term while people with poor training facilities will hurt from now on. And from what I see your option at the moment is to increase the stadium income and build your TF slowly. How much you made last season from match tickets?
I was at an all time high of:
Tickets 2,605,714 C
Hoping this season will get more but it will be difficult as I've only played one cup match at home and got eliminated.
Last season: 2,808,951 (Div 2)
2020-13: 3,434,931 (Div 1)

Currently on 1.1m and back in Div 1 again. I'm currently maxing out my 20k stadium at 8c a game.

Takes approx 10 weeks to get your cash back from a stadium upgrade at my stage, reckon it's worth it?

Whittall United (Grant) 8 April 2020, 17:27
Stadium upgrades are an investment, and especially needed in Div 1, 64k seemed decent enough to me, but can't say how much it made, can't go back that far.