Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 2 May 2020, 22:19
Hi, I joined the game again after years away about a month ago, and by the looks of it il be going up into division 4 next season and my aim would be to stay up if anyone has any advice that would be appreciated

Final Whistle (join) 2 May 2020, 22:39
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Literally everyone selling massively under value smiley classic
This is why you don't sell on auction, you set low prices on TL ...

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 2 May 2020, 22:40
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
Literally everyone selling massively under value smiley classic
This is why you don't sell on auction, you set low prices on TL ...
Yeah should have done but just wanted rid was starting to do my head in

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 2 May 2020, 22:44
PSV Eindhoven FC wrote:
Hi, I joined the game again after years away about a month ago, and by the looks of it il be going up into division 4 next season and my aim would be to stay up if anyone has any advice that would be appreciated
Keep progressing up the leagues is your best bet really, buying oldies off the auction and flip them on the TL to make profit

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 2 May 2020, 22:46
PSV Eindhoven FC wrote:
Also i doubt 9c is the best option for your stadium, click on fixtures, then on your next home game and adjust the ticket price to get the best-estimated ticket revenue then adjust it on the stadium tab

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 2 May 2020, 23:06
Thanks, I have it set to 9c because I’m getting 1000/1000 spectators because I do not have premium. Surely having it at 9 and getting fully capacity is the best option?

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 2 May 2020, 23:20
PSV Eindhoven FC wrote:
Thanks, I have it set to 9c because I’m getting 1000/1000 spectators because I do not have premium. Surely having it at 9 and getting fully capacity is the best option?
If you're maxing it out then yeah that's your best option

I'd definitely consider getting premium, only £3 ish a month and so many benefits to help you progress. I stayed on the normal version as long as i could as didn't think the Premium would be that worth it until higher divisions but adds a lot more enjoyment

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 2 May 2020, 23:24
I did buy it for 9 days to trial it out and it is quite enjoyable and it’s not too expensive either.

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 3 May 2020, 09:27
My transition to a full Ukraine team is not far from being complete, got about 10 more players to sell. Youth and senior squads should be getting promoted this season.

I finally sorted out my senior stadium and it’s now 20k capacity, got my senior squad rating to 40 so hoping in a few seasons I should be looking towards division 3. Plan from now on is to complete the Ukraine squad, climb up divisions and trade my way up slowly to be able to get higher potential Ukrainians!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 May 2020, 15:29

Very! short term aim - for this week - is to win the FA Cup again this afty ... smiley

btw ... - Has Finto won the "Quin" yet? ... ?