Forums

Miscellaneous

Weekly VM Progression Chat (All Welcome)

Posted in General

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 3 May 2020, 15:46
Magic Monkeys wrote:
My transition to a full Ukraine team is not far from being complete, got about 10 more players to sell. Youth and senior squads should be getting promoted this season.

I finally sorted out my senior stadium and it’s now 20k capacity, got my senior squad rating to 40 so hoping in a few seasons I should be looking towards division 3. Plan from now on is to complete the Ukraine squad, climb up divisions and trade my way up slowly to be able to get higher potential Ukrainians!
Sounds a great plan! I do like the ambition of these one nation clubs, that Dynamo geezer has a full Finland team doesn't he?

Best of luck

Wanyamas in Pyjamas (Oliver Spooner) 3 May 2020, 15:48
SuDoku AFC wrote:

Very! short term aim - for this week - is to win the FA Cup again this afty ... smiley

btw ... - Has Finto won the "Quin" yet? ... ?
Good luck!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 May 2020, 15:50
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

Very! short term aim - for this week - is to win the FA Cup again this afty ... smiley

Good luck!
TY - & +1: "I do like the ambition of these one nation clubs" smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 May 2020, 18:05
I have just over 20m and loads of excellent players and a few rubbish ones to play in my youth squad

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 3 May 2020, 19:00
Wanyamas in Pyjamas wrote:

Sounds a great plan! I do like the ambition of these one nation clubs, that Dynamo geezer has a full Finland team doesn't he?

Best of luck
Cheers smiley Yeah he does indeed, he gave me all sorts of tips to try and help me on my way, can't wait to have the full squad sorted smiley

Cant Score (Hello) 3 May 2020, 20:50
SuDoku AFC wrote:

Congrats on the FA cup!

Fc youngers (Marcus balogun) 3 May 2020, 23:22
Got relegated from division 2 in Brazil so sent an application to France and got placed in Ligue 1, looking forward to taking a hot n steamy battering

Final Whistle (join) 3 May 2020, 23:30
Fc youngers wrote:
Got relegated from division 2 in Brazil so sent an application to France and got placed in Ligue 1, looking forward to taking a hot n steamy battering
Your're probably gonna relegate in my division if you decide to stick around. It was rather easy but the last 2 seasons got harder and harder...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 May 2020, 23:35
A F C Wimbledon wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

Congrats on the FA cup!
TY smiley > We can't have the Danes winning everything all the time eh smiley

Fc youngers (Marcus balogun) 3 May 2020, 23:36
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Fc youngers wrote:
Your're probably gonna relegate in my division if you decide to stick around. It was rather easy but the last 2 seasons got harder and harder...
Gonna make sure I come 14th or 16th if I go down then